User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] M+ loot vs trade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message310
Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 02-04-2020, 23:26:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Keystone
Bug description: On keystones I noticed if you are far from or dead whenthe last boss dies then you will not be able to accept trades from others.
So in practice: In The Arcway(just an example) a player dies on they way to the boss during the banish phase so you kill the boss in 4 man mode. Tho the player who died will be able to loot the chest but if you want to trade your gear to him or he wants to give his item to you then when you want to accep, it will instantly cancel the trade with error You were not eligible to get this item. This should not be the case. M+ items should be tradable with everyone party member who were in the dungeon at the time of the completition.
I am unsure about it yet but as if m0 bosses would be similar to this. Once I was doing a Seat m0 and wanted to trade a gear to a party member who died during the encounter and we were not able to trade (he was not on loot cd, we checked it before choosing dungeon).
Proof:

Last edited by Grazzia on 04-04-2020, 15:12:29; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Dutchbag

[Creep]

(since 06-07-2020 13:17)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 13-04-2020, 17:21:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Rejected.

Did exactly as you said, and a few variations of it, and we were able to trade loot to players that weren't present or were dead.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Dutchbag, 13 April 2020 15:21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 14:42:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x