User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage][Frost] Flurry Travels Time

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message179
trafikz0r

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-09-2022 12:25)

Post Posted: 29-03-2021, 11:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Flurry
Character name: Trafikante
Bug description: Flurry should hit first when u combine flurry procs with other spells (Frostbolt + Flurry or Glacial Spike + Flurry), Flurry must hit the target first for you to can benefit of Winter's Chill added by Brain Freeze . It seams like not allways working , with frostbolt works in 50% of cases but with glacial spike it doesn't and that means a lot of DPS lose for frost mage because Glacial Spikes crits are more rarely.
Proof: https://ibb.co/0C8CP3L
https://ibb.co/S69Nv0y

As you can see . i was casting Flurry with Brain Freeze just after Glacial Spike cast ends and as Flurry must travel faster than any other frost mage spell, it doesn't and Glacial Spike hits target first and don't benefit of Winter Chill. I tried many times on dummies and for me seams like not working . Also u must check travel time of Frostbolt vs Flurry as well because not allways Flurry travels faster.

Thx.
Trafikante

Join PVP !!

Last edited by trafikz0r on 29-03-2021, 12:10:19; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Anabolic

[Dizalica]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 29-03-2021, 14:18:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

No it works as intended the reason why it shows in combat log as that is because that spell was casted first, but ingame interaction is completely fine, I main Frost mage and all my shatter spells are 100% crit so there is no issue with any interactions even at max range.

Also the reason why yours don't crit is because you probably don't have Crit cap of 33.3% so you can't expect to shatter your spells with flurry because your crit is too low the way it works is <your crit>x1.5+50% (this is the shatter formula) hence why your Glacials are not 100%.

Here you can see my Recount of Glacial spike and it is 100% crit.

Rejected.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Anabolic, 29 March 2021 12:18

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 15:27:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x