User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Mage hall class] Three is a lucky number (quest)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message300
Gabox123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-11-2019 02:52)

Post Posted: 31-10-2019, 01:09:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:[Mage hall class] Three is a lucky number (quest)
Bug description: I had a quest on the mage campaing questchain and this quest is [Three is a lucky number] and all you have to do is get 3 items from the last boss on 3 different dungeons, well I got 2 of those items requested on this quest and when i wanted to get the last one it never dropped on bosses that I killed and I thought it might be bugged so i diceded to abandon the quest and pick it up again and when I wanted to take this quest again from khadgar in the class hall he wasnt there, he is the one who gives you this quest and without this quest I cant continue with the mage campaign, I really need help please the only proof that I have is a screeshot of the location where khadgar is supposed to be with the quest
Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CdlE_KmTwc this is someone else in official server i guess getting the quest
https://prnt.sc/pqdo6p here is my mage in the same place and khadgar is not there [url][/url]

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 03-11-2019, 14:51:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please make a ticket stating your issue.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 09 November 2019 15:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 17:04:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x