User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Multiple bugs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message245
Riken

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-11-2019 00:10)

Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 17:10:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: Multiple bugs
Bug description: Every bugs that I could find
Proof: Your trust, or test your game by yourself, there are too much.

Hello, I will not follow the process because I judge that it's already verry nice to me to report these bugs, feel free to take it in consideration or not, It's not my problem if you don't want to read it. Notice that I play to that server since 3 days and I already met so much important bugs . The only tested the Blood DK in M+, that's why every bugs reported are focused on M+ or DK:
I will tidy these bugs by priority (ps : sorry for my bad english I'm french)

--HIGH PRIORITY--

1) A bug when you open a box from inventory, if you close without looting everything, it disapears. And you waste your loot.

2) The death gripp of the DK desn't work on non-controlables targets. So we can't have a 2nd taunt for raids for example, and we can't pull with.

3) A bug that I often meet in dungeons : you get "phased" in another phase from your group, and there is no way to interact with your group. You are like in another dg. Sometimes there is no way when you log out / in to fixe it.

4) >>> The range of detection of EVERY mobs of the game is too close, making me feeling like if I am in a permanent shroud. In M+ you can skip what you want it's ridiculous. Also you need to run on the mobs to pull them and if you pull 1 add, often the adds are not linked to it's not pulling all the group. <<<

5) When you receive magics DMGs on your DK with AMS up, you receive too much runic power.

6) On the Blood DK, the passive "Crimson Scourge" procs when DaD is already on ground, allowing people to stack multiple voids on the same time.

--HIGH/MEDIUM PRIORITY--

1) In HoV on Fhen'ryr the boss doesn't jump on anyone and one shot the tank.

2) In HoV on Hyrja the light ability (same problem on the add just before) is bugged : The orbs are visble at the begining but when they are like 8 yards away from the boss, the visual effect disapears. So the orbs are stealth and still can burst if you step on.

-- LOW PRIORITY--

These bugs doesn't affect the playable experience, sometimes it's just not Blizzlike, sometimes it's just awkward, or sometimes it's just ugly effects.
¨Personnaly I think that it's important to respect the BlizzLike abilities in M+

1) In VotW, the miniboss isn't grippable and his cage can fixe the tank (normaly it's everyone else).

2) In CoS, at the begining, when you use the boat, the camera is deep in water.

3) A bug that making the key timer's interface not displaying at the start of a m+.

4) In NL at the begining in the tunnel you need to run instead of being "transported" making you wasting time in m+.

5) In HoV on Hyrja the attack on the tank is randomly casted. Normaly everytime after the special ability of the boss it is casted.

6) In HoV on Hyrja a bug make 2 bubbles pop on the storm cast of the boss. One of the both is just visual and doesn't deal the debuff of reduction of nature dmg.

7) In CoS, the first graveyard is situated in front of the entrance, instead of on the docks, making the back when you are dead so much longer.

8) In BRH, on the last boss, the abilitie [Dark Blast] (the beam), have a visual problem. The middle isn't coloured but if you step on you are dead. As well the hit box of the laser isn't good and you can die without stepping in.

9) (I heared people talking about it but I'm not sure), when you are in a dungeon group for some reasons you can be kicked out of the group. So you must everytime set on raid group.

10) In VotW, on the miniboss with the dogs, the girl miniboss walk to the good place, but the 4 dogs stay on their position, and are not following the miniboss in front of the door.

11) In VotW, on the boss named "Glazer", the visual effect when he rotate and he is casting the beam is "jerky".

12) In VotW, on the boss "Glazer", you can click on the statues to rotate them without any cooldown, making the mechanic feeling easier than in Blizzard's game.

13) In VotW, on the last boss, Cordana, on the transition, the shadows have the fade off viosual effect but not the fade on, making it ugly.

14) In VotW, on the last boss Cordana, when you fall out of the platform, you are summoned inside the platform. Making the boss easier to tank than in Legion.

15) When you open queue, the queue isn't closed when you are full. Also when you leave the group you need to log out / in, else you see that you are still in queue.

That's it. This is every bugs I met when I was level max, as far as I remember. I guess you know it but there are also so much quests not scripted, and you everytime try to go arround of the prb. So this server is playable but that's it. I guess that you have a lot of prbs to fixe so you are just trying to make the game playable with a minimum of effort on every problems. So when you play the game you feel it and it's like if you are playing a beta game. Because now the game is playable, I suggest to clean every bugs properly before release the 7.3.

I know my post doesn't respect the rules, but as I said notice that I met these bugs in 3 days of play, including 1 day of level max testing. So if you want to find some bugs just open the game and play it for some days, I'm pretty sure that you will meet a lot. And as I said if you prefer ignore it because it's not conventionnal, feel free it's not my problem, I'm just writting it to help you.
Thanks you for reading this long block, have a nice day.

Last edited by Riken on 23-11-2019, 17:19:37; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 23-11-2019, 17:48:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1. Since there is no Fix all button I suggest you to split the bugs in several reports and in the sections where it belongs.

2. It's not up to you what is a priority

For this time I need to reject this as it's not the way you need to report and nobody will look in to this

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 23 November 2019 15:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 15:46:55
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x