User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] My warrior's dps might be bugged

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message150
rayen1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 11:25)

Post Posted: 13-08-2020, 10:31:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.
I've been having this problem for a while now: my warrior is a 960 fury with 70% mastery and 32% haste I got bis legendary 1 set piece bonus my trinkets aren't the best tbh but my stats and my leggos are.. So my problem is my dmg is too low for my ilvl and gear and many people have noticed that including my guild mates whenever we do a raid I find myself at the bottom of the dps meter and warriors who are less ilvl and gear than me are over me I'm the weakiest dps ... So when I asked some fellow warriors they told me that some of them created warriors but their dps wasn't right so they deleted them and made new ones and now it's normal and ofcourse I've been playing warrs for 2 years, I created my character since the beggining of legion on Freakz.So I just wanted to see if I can verify or fix this issue if possible please! it's been really frustrating me!
Thank you very very much for your time!

0 0

gudrisha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2022 19:58)

Post Posted: 13-08-2020, 11:03:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

First of all, according to myself and other very geared fury warriors i can tell you that their dps is not negatively bugged with 1 exception
and that's included in following report: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Warrior-Fury-Valarjar-Berserkers-Rage-Generation-t586303.html
People tend to relog before boss fights in raid to 'fix it' till a perma fix is applied.

Now, as for your stats you will need to increase your haste alot more (donors go for 50% while non-donors can get easy 45% with right gear and even bit more if u are lucky with 2ndary row crucible traits).
More haste = less gcd + more auttoattacks = more rage = more rampages = more chance to proc Odyn's champion passive = more battle cries and overall dps.

Also, If you compared yourself to a lower ilvl person that donated khazgaroth trinket, that might explain it also because the trinket is, to popular opinion, buffed for warriors as it is for some unknown reason.

0 0

rayen1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-01-2021 11:25)

Post Posted: 13-08-2020, 11:18:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alright I'm gonna try having more haste!
ty for help

0 0

deadlyflorish

[The shape]

(since 15-04-2022 06:30)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 13-08-2020, 11:39:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

hello.

I have to reject this bug report since it has no useful information or valid proof to go with. and as stated in the previous reply there's nothing wrong with warriors you should get better gear and watch guides.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by deadlyflorish, 13 August 2020 09:40

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 05:31:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x