User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] No have Masquerade

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message557
Alirezajj

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-08-2020 20:17)

Post Posted: 17-08-2020, 12:37:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: [A Few Things First]
Bug description: Hello i have two characters and i do all storylines in my main character including suramar but when i tried to get class hall mount in my paladin ( Second hero ) i face to a problem which i cant fix it , in this quest that i linked for you i must use my Masquerade to become like a nightborne and buy Suramarian sappire from a merchant in suramar but i dont have that action bar to change my appearance in order to buy that. i must do this [Sympathizers Among the Shal'dorei] quest to get Masquerade in my action bar and i do all quests that are require for this quest but that NPC doesnt talk to me anymore neither this NPC nor all NPCs in suramar . GMs in game didnt read my ticket and they just use CTRL + V and copy a sentences for all ticket that are related to storylines . please ! i need help
Proof: https://imgur.com/AmrFbE8

0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 18-08-2020, 17:55:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So based off of the quests that you previously did from the Suramar questline, which was the last one you completed?

0 0

Alirezajj

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 19-08-2020, 23:26:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ty for answering the last quest that i done with my paladin was the quest just before the one i look for , this : [Survey Says...]
0 0

gudrisha

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-07-2022 19:58)

Post Posted: 20-08-2020, 00:28:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Suramar_storyline

You need to complete 2 more chapters in order to unlock masquerade ability you are looking for. Check the link i posted for quests you need to complete before you can unlock it.

Cheers

Last edited by gudrisha on 20-08-2020, 00:30:24; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Alirezajj

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-08-2020, 06:54:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

here it says that i should do "Feeding Shal'Aran" and then we have "Masquerade" that i look for it . But The first quest of "Feeding Shal'Aran" which is [Tapping the Leylines] is not given to me by

First Arcanist Thalyssra actually this NPC have no quest for me.

Last edited by Alirezajj on 20-08-2020, 06:57:12; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Lerona

[Bepis]

(since 06-07-2022 22:27)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 20-08-2020, 11:14:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You most likely are missing the quests this and this.

You can check if you already completed them (and also use this in general to help you with quests) using this macro;
/run local questID = 00000; isComplete=IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(questID); if (isComplete == true) then print("Quest" , questID, "is completed. ") else print("Quest" , questID, "is NOT completed. Check again") end;

Look up each quest on our database and replace the number "00000" with the Quest ID from the quest you're looking to check.

0 0

Alirezajj

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 24-08-2020, 06:45:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i checked all quests and i found that the next quest that i should start is [Sympathizers Among the Shal'dorei] that is start by First Arcanist Thalyssra but this NPC gives no quest to me if you cant fix it please tell me so i forget my paladin class hall mount . . . and please stop writing guide like this because i know this is not about a missed quest . i need that a GM check my charachter this is the only thing that could be helpfull. -
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(since 27-02-2024 19:43)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 24-08-2020, 16:48:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Alirezajj wrote:

here it says that i should do "Feeding Shal'Aran" and then we have "Masquerade" that i look for it . But The first quest of "Feeding Shal'Aran" which is [Tapping the Leylines] is not given to me by

First Arcanist Thalyssra actually this NPC have no quest for me.

Quote:
Masquerade

Requires completion of both the "Chief Telemancer Oculeth" and "Arcanist Kel'danath" story chapters.

Alirezajj wrote:
and please stop writing guide like this because i know this is not about a missed quest . i need that a GM check my charachter this is the only thing that could be helpfull. -

It's about a missed quest: Scattered Memories
Stop acting like you know the problem and use what the people tell you to do

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by microk2, 24 August 2020 14:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:58:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x