User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Paladin] Infusion of Light

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message990
Akiyama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2019 16:17)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 27-05-2017, 20:19:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=53576&&name=infusion-of-light
Bug description: The Bug is bugged in 2 steps, i'll explain it very detailed.

Step 1: You get 2 stacks of "Infusion of Light" which is not possible. You can get maximum 1 stack. (It should not shown as stack, only as normal buff)

Step 2: When you get the buff "Infusion of Light" and you use Flash of Light to consume the first stack it will consume it but if you use Flash of Light again to consume the second stack of "Infusion of Light" it will not consume it but you still get the 50% more healing of Flash of Light.

Note: It only works if you consume the first stack with Flash of Light. If you consume the first stack with Holy light and using Flash of Light to consume the second stack, the buff will disappear. But if you consume the first stack with Flash of Light, and using Flash of Light again to consume the second stack, the stack will not be removed until its duration is over. But you shouldn't get 2 stacks anyway. So it will fix automaticially if you remove the stacks from it.

Proof: https://gyazo.com/b4d9d5c7813bc5a4a0d1672784fd0884

As you can see i have 2 stacks of it. Also i consume the first stack with Flash of Light and for the second aswell, but the buff doesn't disappear after i casted Flash of Light, so i have constantly 50% more heal on it, till the buff its duration is over.

0 0

twistedfate

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-05-2018 02:11)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 28-05-2017, 17:38:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I've just spend 5-6 mins spamming Holy shock and it only refresh the duration of the buff, but it didn't stack at all. Do not understand me wrong, but it might be something with your cache...
0 0

Akiyama

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-05-2019 16:17)

Votes: 30

Post Posted: 29-05-2017, 10:03:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

twistedfate wrote:
I've just spend 5-6 mins spamming Holy shock and it only refresh the duration of the buff, but it didn't stack at all. Do not understand me wrong, but it might be something with your cache...

Greetings. Do you have any evidence of that? If so, please provide it to me so i can make sure if the problem is might related to something else.

Thanks for testing it. Have a nice day!

0 0

Evydence

[僧]

(since 15-10-2019 19:05)

Votes: 176

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 29-05-2017, 18:59:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It actually give you 2 stacks from a single holy shock critical hit, I think that is because of the "double crit chance" that holyshock have.
Confirmed.

If you gonna hit the king you're better kill the king

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 29 July 2017 21:34

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 06:56:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x