User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Priest][Shadow] Mass Hysteria - Artifact

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message584
Phill

[Puternicul..]

(since 18-07-2020 12:38)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 22:55:06 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=194378&&name=mass-hysteria
Bug description: From what i tested mass hysteria don't work how it's supposed to .
But i need some clarity for ,, Every 1 sec, Voidform increases damage dealt by Shadow Word: Pain and Vampiric Touch by 2%, stacking until Voidform ends.'' that means 2% per dot in 10 secs you will gain 20% increase dmg per dot or 2% per dots and not 20% each doth but 10% each dot? anyway i don't see any difference in dps i tested on a shadow without the golden artifact and in voidform VT when you put the click on the spell is modifying the dmg over time . So i am just wondering if mass hysteria give any boost at all.

@ Quicksand

0 0

Quicksand

[Very Important Person]

(since 10-08-2020 18:56)

Votes: 183

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 23:06:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You get an aura that increases the damage dealt by SW:P and VT by 2% per stacks. It gains 1 stack per second (when Voidform stacks).
Meaning that at 10 stacks of voidform (in case you don't use that legendary item that makes you start from stack 4) you'll deal 20% more damage with VT and SW:P.

And it works as it's intended: https://youtube.com/watch?v=iroJOMZrPiA:

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Quicksand, 26 October 2017 21:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 04:04:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x