User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] [Assasination] Spell animation bug (not just animation bug)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message256
taz140789

[Assassin]

(since 24-09-2022 17:20)

Votes: 11

Post Posted: 17-01-2021, 14:11:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: WoW Freakz spell link: Garrote / Envenom / Mutilate / Rupture
Character name: Yu
Bug description: Strange animation bugs on Garrote / Mutilate / Envenom and sometimes also on Rupture. sometime I have to press the spell 2-3 times to cast it, its about some internal cooldown or internal lag while trying on , it's happening also on bosses and it's kinda hard to play with it especially when i burst. Try to look on my Energy aswell when i try to press the spell. What i am trying to say is , that those spells does not apply immediately when i press them wich is annoying and losing myself valuable time in applying finishing moves or bleeds even if i have the energy to do so.
Proof: https://streamable.com/nw667c

Last edited by taz140789 on 17-01-2021, 14:43:15; edited 4 times in total
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 17-01-2021, 20:06:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This is not a rogue specific problem, its likely related to spell queue or icd. I've never heared anyone else or me personally having this issue on rogue.

I will look into it further, but since this isnt a problem with the spells you mentioned I am closing your topic. If you figure out what's causing it, please let me know. Thank you for your report.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 17 January 2021 18:06

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 14:56:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x