User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue][Assassination] Bag of Tricks vs cc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message145
Iplayferal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-09-2022 09:04)

Votes: 18

Post Posted: 03-05-2020, 15:10:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Assassination-Bag-of-Tricks-vs-cc-t580668.html

This confirmed bug is half true.

Yes random damage "procs" like bag of ticks SOULD NOT break CC. Same story was with ignite spread from fire mage (no clue if they still have it).

The problem from that bug report is: "It shouldnt break cc/refresh combat but still deal dmg to cc-ed target, thats how it works on retail actually."

That is completly wrong. CCs like blind/poly that breaks from ANY damage, should break INSTANTLY from any point of damage. There is no such thing as taking damage while blinded/poly without breaking it.

How should work? Well bag of tricks should NOT break cc like blind/poly, should NOT put a player that is affected by blind/poly in combat and should NOT do ANY damage to those.

Also just out of curiosity.... @Bow , how do you confirm bugs without proof? I had like 10 bug reports rejected cuz i have to do the "math" even if i compare the damage with same cdz/buffs/procs and is double on freakz still not good enough. Here you just confirm a bug without even reading the whole report.

I really hope there will be some people that are actually doing pvp or they used to at decent level and actually understand when a spell/class is bugged and they can look into it, instead of rejecting/confirming what they like to.

Last edited by Iplayferal on 03-05-2020, 15:12:18; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 03-05-2020, 16:17:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Already reported, check trello before making additional posts.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 03 May 2020 14:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 01:40:31
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x