User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue] Relentless Strikes V2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message191
Dwynen

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-01-2022 00:28)

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 21:52:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=58423&&&&name=relentless-strikes
Bug description: Relentless Strikes is NOT giving energy when using a finisher move.
Proof: I don't know how to record videos ingame but it's easy to check.

Bow:

I have been testing the skill for the past 3 hours and it's NOT WORKING, finishing moves are NOT giving me the energy they should, according to the skill description. I've been tracking, along more than 100 finisher moves uses, every proc with both Parrot and Details and nor the skill or the energy gain are happening; all the energy gains get tracked, for every passive and they work except for this one!

I don't know how you tested it, or if you tested it, but i'd really like the opinion of another dev, because it's clear that we have some asimetric information here.

I don't know if i have to open a ticket to get it checked or what is the next step, but either my character is bugged (which i doubt) or the skill is in fact not working.

0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 03-04-2020, 21:57:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You can make this report as many times as you want, the passive works correctly and I will always reject it. You are free to make a ticket, but the response will be the same. If you are online, message me on my rogue called Playmaker and I will even show you that it works.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 03 April 2020 19:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 09:45:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x