User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue][Subtlety] Death from Above/Shadowstrike/Shadowstep Paths

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message518
niko74

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2019 16:32)

Post Posted: 14-04-2019, 12:12:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link:
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=152150&&name=death-from-above
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=185438&&name=shadowstrike
https://www.wow-freakz.com/spells.php?spell=36554&&name=shadowstep
Bug description:
Pathfinding & Teleporting through walls issues.

Both Shadowstrike & Death from Above spells have an issue where it get players through textrue and flying in air on certain fights.

So far this happened to me on fights like:

Nighthold - Krosus: Everytime I use Death from Above it gets my hero inside the water & leads to instant death.
Same thing happens on the boss if you use Shadowstrike from a distance it teleports you instantly into the water,
But if you stand in smaller distance in front of the boss you can use Shadowstrike as it won't move you but you still
can't use the Death from Above as it puts you a bit forward on that fight.

Tomb of Sargeras - mobs before mistress & mistress:
By using Shadowstrike or DfA on mobs in room before mistress which is a bit angled towards downstairs DfA gets me below texture and I keep flying in texture unable to ressurect or release spirit
so I have to go on site to unstuck the character every single time also to mention when using DfA on tornados during boss encounter it also gets you through texture.

Maw of Souls - Skjal NPC before Helya:
Everytime I use shadowstep on this particular NPC it gets me through ship and leads me to a minor setback while doing m+ dungeons
because I have to run all the way back from the beginning of the ship.

This also happens in world and during some other encounters. So I guess pathfinding for this particular spells is kinda out of place.

Proof:

I haven't really took any screenshots of me falling through texture as there is nothing to see. But you can try it yourself and you will see that the same thing will happen to you.

Please fix this as it really makes it difficult for us rogue players because we can't play sub or dfa spec on certain fights which makes a huge impact on our dps during those particular encounters.

-

Last edited by niko74 on 14-04-2019, 12:15:18; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 14-04-2019, 13:54:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Known issue and already reported

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Bow, 14 April 2019 11:54

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 26-04-2024, 01:50:10
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x