User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Rogue]Subtlety Rogue
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message2095
Berexion

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-07-2018 05:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 30-07-2017, 17:02:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Not exactly sure.
Bug description: I don't know why but for some reason subtetly rogues have like 50% dodge chance all the time...this seems so bugged and if it's supposed to be this way then my bad...if it's not fix this ASAP please. It's really annoying going against something like this. Please don't skip reject this bug report just because it has no specific spell in it...I don't have the time to level up a rogue just to look into a spell. I think that's completely understandable. But I have good proof of me in a skirmish against a subtetly rogue...and him dodging half or even more of my attacks except for the time when he was stunned and I was attacking from behind. And you can also clearly see that he doesn't have "Evasion" or any dodging spells up.
Proof: https://youtube.com/watch?v=IbUUH8oJvI0:

.be

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Flamestalker, 07 September 2017 10:00

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  
Go to page     

The time now is 23-04-2024, 08:56:21
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x