User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Sentinax looting bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message258
ExoDuSSS123

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-09-2019 18:38)

Post Posted: 25-07-2019, 19:29:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello.

I tried posting / asking about it on discord but admin literally deleted my posts so I'll write about it here.

Sentinax mobs that spawn from beacons have issue of loot picking.
This is the only place server has problems with AOE looting.
To get loot that dropped You have to press into exact mob that dropped item.

If You guys have problems with fixing the AOE loot. Why not make loot instant loot into backpack / spawn some chest with all the loot that drops from those mobs / spawn a chest with that mob loot instead of having to click on boddy (in that place at least You know where to click instead of having camera literally in the ground and trying to find boddy with loot) / make mobs without loot dissapear faster .

Also loot picked up from those mobs usually shows different icon than You can actually pick up.
Sometimes clicking on dauntless item, You are picking crystals / those sentinax seals...

Instead of enjoying the event and clearing mobs. Some ppl are hitting mobs, and literally rest like 15ppl from party are TRYING to loot...

I hope this thread won't be ignored like many others my guildies posted. Please help prevent getting cancer by more ppl. <3

1 0

Tzelanit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2023 00:20)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 04-08-2019, 16:41:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Your post is likely being ignored/deleted because this isn't a bug report. This is more of a suggestion or a complaint.
Following the suggested bug report template may get you better results.
Also, this issue has been reported a few times, so it's likely going to be regarded as a duplicate.
I'd recommend searching for the other posts made about this issue.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 10 August 2019 17:41

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 16:18:19
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x