User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] TOS Raid Finder (LFR) Bug

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Author Message468
kissy

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-12-2019 03:25)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 10-08-2019, 18:44:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://armory.wow-freakz.com/character/felsong/sehnsucht
Bug description:

I que'd for LFR wing Wailing Halls (TOS) and when it popped I accepted. Then raid was full but as I was on loading screen my game crashed. In less than a minute I came back but apparently I was kicked from LFR raid for being "offline". But that was not the actual problem. The problem was and is that after that incident my character has been unable to que for any of the TOS LFR wings with the message "You are already locked to this instance". Here are some steps I took in order to fix it:
- Delete Cache folder
- Relog
- Set Raid and Dungeon difficulty to Normal or Heroic (in either case it didn't work).
- Check forums for more cases like mine (they are either LOCKED, or "FIXED" because changing the Difficulty of Raid/Dungeon worked for them)
- Search in Blizz forums
- Make in-game Ticket (made 2)

Anyways, nothing worked. Can you tell me please why this happened and how I can fix it?

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/NOfnv5E

UPDATE: deleted character and recovered but that also didn't work (still can't que)

Last edited by kissy on 14-08-2019, 04:31:26; edited 1 time in total
0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 14-08-2019, 18:13:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Check if it happens after server restart and cooldowns reset on friday

Also disable all your addons if you have any.

Last edited by LethalFactorLK on 14-08-2019, 18:14:15; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 14 August 2019 16:14

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 08:16:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x