User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] Unable to pick up dropped quest

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message169
Verice

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-01-2020 20:58)

Post Posted: 06-01-2020, 22:33:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=42226&name=moonshade-holdout

Bug description: Quest is NOT bugged when done properly. This is a specific problem with my character (Verice lv 110 Human Mage).

I put an in-game ticket in and although they tried to be helpful, they couldn't solve the issue and the followup ticket I filed disappeared.

I have cleared my cache as instructed. I also disabled all addons and relogged, none of which worked.

I'm having a problem with a Quest (42226 Moonshade Holdout). The quest requires you to talk to "Moonshade Relic" then kill some mobs. After the mobs are dead, there is a cut scene in which the Moonshade Relic disappears and an NPC is spawned for turn in.

The problem is I accidentally abandoned it before turn in and now I can't pick it up again as the item that gives the quest is gone. The turn in NCP (Valewalker Farodin) is still spawned and I cannot get the quest again. Nor can I pick up the follow up. Again this wouldn't be an issue but this is one of the quest I need for flying. Thank you for any assistance anyone can give.

This seemed to be the most appropriate place for this, please let me know if it should be elsewhere. Thanks again!

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 06-01-2020, 22:48:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solved, you should now see https://www.wow-freakz.com/object_finder.php?object=250383&&name=moonshade-relic.

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 06 January 2020 20:48

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 10:45:28
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x