User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] npc to start the quest in Champions of legionfall missing.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs
Show only staff posts
Author Message758
Vanylla

[Mentally Stable]

(since 09-02-2020 14:47)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 15:12:25 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=47137/champions-of-legionfall

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5beF6jQLHrY (check this on 00:20) to see the npc i miss.

WoW Freakz quest link:
Bug description: I'm a druid and i want to to the Champions of Legionfall achievement from broken shore. It sending me to my class hall to recruit. So i follow the questline but, I don't have the quest npc in my class hall. On map with the addon Grail+Wholly, shows me it's should be there but it's not. The name of npc with the starting quest its: Thisalee Crow and the quest name is: Talon Terror.

I can't do this achievement because I don't have the npc to start the quest. I delete the cache, i remove the addons, still nothing. Please I need help urgently with this.

Proof: https://postimg.cc/vg353Rn6

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 15:29:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Vanylla,

You need to complete the Druid Class Campaign to be able to see the NPC.

Working as intended, not bugged.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Vanylla

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 15:50:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So you tell me, in order to finish Champions of Legionfall, the 7th Story progress of broken shore, i need first to finish class hall campaign? Hope i understand wrong. All i do this is to obtain fly in broken isle. All i need is to be revered with Armies of Legionfall.
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 15:54:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Vanylla,

No, you understood that correctly. You have to complete every single class hall quest up to the very end.

Reason for this is is that "Champions of Legionfall" is the introduction quest for the 7.2 continuation of the class campaign, including the Class Mount acquisition.

Alternatively you could just grind World Quests with Legionfall everyday.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Vanylla

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 12-11-2019, 15:57:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

"Alternatively you could just grind World Quests with Legionfall everyday."

Well if I do this, give me just 75 reputation points in end. And to reach from Frendly to revered by 75 rep each quest..means....by year of 2074 I will manage to reach that. By doing those storylines will give me 1500. I just hate PVE and doing quests, reason I donate for full pvp char. But to buy flight it's just to much. Hmmm

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 November 2019 17:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Fixed / Closed bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:19:41
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x