User
Pass
2FA

Recount not working
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message595
timpug

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-05-2020 00:01)

Post Posted: 30-10-2019, 22:14:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:
Proof:
I downloaded recount from the Freakz quick Links. It worked fine. I decided to close it so I closed the little recount screen that is present when I play the game (I wasn't in a party and didn't need it). Now I can't get it back.

I tried disabling recount ingame ( ESC---> Add-ons) by unchecking it, then rechecking the addon box... Didn't work. Tried logging out and in-- didn't work. Tried disabling in in the log in screen, then logged out of the game, logged back in an enabled it in the log in screen-- still didn't work. Tried deleting recount in my wow addons game folder, restartied my computer and reinstalling the addon and logged back in--- still didn't work. any suggestion on what I can do?

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 30 October 2019 20:39

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:36:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x