User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment - 5.4.8
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message85650
makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

(since 15-05-2020 11:48)

Votes: 20

Post Posted: 09-12-2015, 18:51:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Recruitment is now OPEN for skilled and experienced players to progress in Throne of Thunder . Any class may apply.

Application Form
Character name :
Class :
Main spec / Off spec :
Link to your Armory profile :
Raid UI screenshot :
Computer spec :
Your alts :
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them?
Current Raiding Experience? :
A few words about you :

0 0

Elementz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2016 01:45)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 13-12-2015, 00:36:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Elementzy
Class : Shaman
Main spec / Off spec : Enhancement / Elemental(Resto)
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/elementzy
Raid UI screenshot : http://prntscr.com/95eyd9
Computer spec : Intel i2 Precessor,System 8.1 64bit, 6GB of RAM
Your alts : Naturestyle
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : 1 st off,im Full mastery enhance shaman,in addition i have Tailoring and BS as my proffs to maximise my dps, so let's say there is a countdown 7,6,5,4 i pop wolfs and fire ally,prepot and cast ele blast(zerg and stormlash if called),into unleashed elements ,stormstrike,ascendance,stormstrike,flame shock(Flametongue buff from unl elements still up) lava lash,lightning bolt,and just rens and repeat untill i have nothing to press and i hardcast Lightning bold cuz my trinkets and all procs are on cd cuz they proc on start of a fight,for aoe dps i spread flame shock with lavalash,use chain lightning with 5 stacks,and putting magma totem for 6+ targets
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Yeah,i firstly watch fatboss,then go over on Midwinter channel,and have a better look @ people's movement,zerging points, where they make mistakes,consult guildies and other known pve guilds,cuz i am shotcaller or at least i was in my ex guild for heroic runs.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Well main thing is they started playing on retail,resulting in them not caring about progression,and my work
Current Raiding Experience? : msv normal/hc , toes normal/hc(havent done,but i know every encounter ,and i made myself a few tactics which include proper team comp) , hof normal/hc(havent done,but i know every encounter), ToT normal/hc (ex server expirience)
A few words about you : My name's Lazar,i come from Serbia,21 yo,i came back to Freakz 3-4 months ago,started gearing this shammy cuz of racial,i used to play on Freakz on cata as dwarf shaman Elementz for Jag Claw.Im on 2nd year of informatics college,i enjoy talking with people,and spending my time with them,i have teamspeak,skype,raidcall,curse and as for social sites,i have facebook and twitter aswell,i used to stream Dota 2 a year ago,im thinking of streaming some WoW pve action in near future aswell.Overall im friendly.i appritiate every single constructive oppinion that will help me improve in raiding,im available for raids everyday from 6pm svt to 3-4 am svt.Cheers and cya ingame,oh and i forgot,i will move to horde when new year sales come,with my shaman,and my alt guardian druid (i have LW+enchanting i can explain it too ingame aswell if needed). - http://www.twitch.tv/buffmeplz95

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 16-12-2015, 21:55:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Elementzy - Rejected

0 0

Churp

[Mentally Stable]

(since 29-01-2024 13:00)

Votes: 8

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 22:11:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Churp

Class : Death Knight

Main spec / Off spec : Frost 526 / Blood 503

Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/churp

Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/OZxF4D7

Computer spec :
Nvidia geforce gt 630 (4gb ddr3 128 bit), Intel core 2 quad q6600 @2.40ghz, 4gb ddr2 ram, gigabyte p35-ds3l motherboard, no lag in 25 man encounters, few exceptions

Your alts : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/caezen Frost mage 513 ilvl

Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance :

I'm using a different playstyle than most dks on the server, mostly theorycraft.
7.5%hit=7.5%exp>Haste>mastery=crit at a higher ilvl i will switch to crit>haste=mastery or dual wield mastery>haste>crit

AoE rotation: Death and Decay on cd, Unholy Blight(if it's on cd i use plague strike and pestilence), Howling Blasts and Frost Strikes, Plague Strike to dump unholy runes, refresh blood plague with Pestilence.
Single target: Keep diseases up with Outbreak/Unhloy Blight, use Obliterate when I have 2 runes then frost strikes to dump rp and activate runes. Killing machine is used on Obliterates and Rime procs are used before Km procs because Km can proc Rime again. When the target gets to 35% HP (45% with 4p set bonus) I start using Soul Reaper.
Burst: Normal rotation untill trinkets proc, then I use blood fury(racial), str potion, pillar of frost(i use it after those to get more str as the pillar gives 20% bonus str from the current stat) and raise dead(benefits from current str) then i use obliterates, empowered rune weapon and 3 more obliterates then I use the normal rotation.

Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use?
I read the dungeon journal and watch the fatboss tactics on youtube.

I don't have a guild as I haven't played much lately but I want to start raiding again.

Current Raiding Experience?
Throne of Thunder 6/9 on N and HC

A few words about you :
My name is Calin, I'm from Romania and I'm a first grade high school student. I started playing wow in july.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 27-03-2016, 23:25:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Churp : Accepted ( Contact any officer ingame)

0 0

The Kantay

[Redheads&Whiskey]

(since 20-06-2016 15:16)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 30-03-2016, 13:32:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Application Form
Character name : Froaga
Class : holy pala
Main spec / Off spec : holy/prot
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/froaga
Raid UI screenshot : classic UI + dbm +recount ofc best addon eva
Computer spec : http://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-G750JY/
Your alts : madbash prot war
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : i try to make the most of myeternal flame, aoe heal with LOD and HR, solo target heal with DL HL, mana cds racial + trink+ DP,there is much to be said and its situational depends on how the fight is going
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? yes fatboss
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? ive been here before,luv this guild, luv the players ,luv orga,luv nero and btw wb guys
Current Raiding Experience? : full on hc till ji kun, i took a break for a while and now im back
A few words about you : love tennis basketball gaming foot tennis partyes and im a general funny person -

Love is...

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 30-03-2016, 13:59:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Froaga : Accepted

1 0

Kraygor

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-11-2023 18:30)

Votes: 1

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 31-03-2016, 20:29:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Retired

Last edited by Kraygor on 07-06-2016, 19:37:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Don.LukyaNo

[SiegeBreaker]

(since 10-11-2022 09:13)

Votes: 27

Post Posted: 31-03-2016, 21:04:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Last edited by Don.LukyaNo on 15-05-2016, 09:48:09; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Claudiuvb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-12-2017 09:29)

Votes: 13

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 10:00:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Absorbonly
Class : Priest
Main spec / Off spec : Shadow / Discipline
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/absorbonly
Raid UI screenshot : Luiv3 / Reccount / Dbm / More addons for shadow / disci.
Computer spec : I3 3,10 Ghz/ 8gb ram memory/ Video 2gb ram.
Your alts : Seejta(Alliance, still lvl 85) Therreson (Horde, still lvl 85)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : On single target start with VT, SWP as always, Mind Flay as a filler, Mind blast off cd.
On multitargetting just like always, VT and SWP then Mind Sear if they are less than 5, if they're more than 5 just simply Mind Sear on all of them without multidotting.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Youtube/fatboss/mop forum.
I recently started wow , inactive half a year . Last guild in which I worked was INL on patch 4.3, recently gave disband due to inactivity .. Now I'm looking for a serious PVE guild , so I'm here on your forum . Peace -
Current Raiding Experience? : 6/9 Normal, I just got to do with some buddies .
A few words about you : Claudiu my name, i live in bucharest/romania , I am 21 yo , working as a courier external fan , leisure spend in wow / cafes / terraces.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 01-04-2016, 12:11:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Donlukyano : Accepted
Absorbonly : Accepted , but we'd like a disc priest with Off Spec capability
Drokthar : Rejected

0 0

Tsunami1995

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-05-2016 11:05)

Post Posted: 03-04-2016, 15:13:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Gelofen
Class : Rogue
Main spec / Off spec : Combat
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/gelofen
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/f3MwCM6
Computer spec : Intel Corei7 / 6Gb Ram DDR3 / 2Gb AMD Radeon Graphics
Your alts : Killpop Warrior
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : i start the fight with Ambush then use my 2 combo point for Slice and dice after that i apply Revealing Strike and of course killing spree then use my cooldowns adrenaline rush and shadow blades and keep filling combo points by Sinister Strike and blast them with Eviscerate in 5cp after my cooldowns ran out i Apply and maintain Rupture with 5 Combo Points (keep in mind i always refresh the slice and dice with 5cp and rupture , and of course Revealing Strike). in case of AOE : turn on Blade Flurry Cast Ambush when i,m in Stealth and keep up the normal rotation for at least 3 to 5 targets , for higher number of targets for example 5 to 10 or even more , turn on blade flurry and cast fan of knives and blast the 5cp with Crimson Tempest
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? yes , Youtube videos , for exact info : FATBOSS TV Channel -
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? i,m just looking for a serious Pve guild to do normal and heroic raids . last guild i've been on , let,s just say they were not active in raiding -
Current Raiding Experience? : familiar with tot script
A few words about you : first of all i,m 21 and i,m studying in information technology major , i love playing video games ( my favorite is wow - ) and go to the gym -

0 0

Nicuop

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-04-2016 13:36)

Post Posted: 03-04-2016, 19:24:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name : Vivvas
Class : Shaman
Main spec / Off spec : Restoration/Elemental
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/vivvas
Raid UI screenshot : http://imgur.com/1rdOeUw
Computer spec : 4 GB RAM.
Your alts : Petruop(Hunter), Vivvasjr(Paladin)
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : The resto sham uses healing rain, the chain heal, and greater healing wave, if is needed. Like healing burst I use Ancestral Guidance+Ascendance.
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? Fatboss, on Ytube.
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Because they we're doing very late raids.
Current Raiding Experience? : Full ToT normal. (9/9)
A few words about you : I'm 18 years old, I'm romanian.

0 0

makaveli123

[King of Aeon Nox]

Post Posted: 04-04-2016, 11:46:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Gelofen : Accepted (for testing)
Vivvas : Rejected

0 0

lockherx

[Gladiator]

(since 07-03-2024 12:27)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 07-04-2016, 13:25:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Application Form
Character name : Lockher
Class : Warlock
Main spec / Off spec : Affliction / Destruction
Link to your Armory profile : https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lockher
Raid UI screenshot : -
Computer spec : amd quad, 1gb video, 4gb ram
Your alts : Mellie,Namlol,Mumxk,Penibila,Sufarstarx (all of them full Hc @ early 4.3.4 )
Explain your rotation and how you maximize your performance : haunt-> ds:misery -> sb+soul swap to apply dots -> m.grasp (filler) - refresh dots with sb when procs on -> m grasp(filler) -> refresh with sb when trinket stacks 10 -> try to keep all dots manually during the fight, use soul swap to apply dots on targets..aoe: sb+ seed of corruption
Do you research boss fights in advance ? If so, what source of information do you use? icy-veins, mmo champion, fatboss
Tell us about your last guild. Why are you choosing us over them? Part of All*Randoms & passeger in Unleashed @ MoP - didn't have so much fun as I was used to in ASR so I've decided to quit the game for a while
Current Raiding Experience? : tot 10n/25n 6-7 bosses @ global.Ro , full progress @ ds,hof,mv,toes 10 + 25hc
A few words about you : retarded

#doameajuta

Am toate titlurile PvP pe Freakz, am jucat in echipa cu toti Gladiatorii de pe Freakz si impotriva lor. Am fost foarte bun!

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 15:58:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x