User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message69118
GoRo2011

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2016 13:50)

Post Posted: 20-04-2016, 11:29:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): I am Pieter, 31 of age, located in South Africa, I am dedicated player with daily online status, I believe in good team work and commitment and adherence to rules and regulations.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Goblin Shamman

Main spec/Off spec: Restoration (Heal) Main Spec / Ele & Ench (Off-Spec) - Both ilvl 522

What's your item level in PvE gear? 522 ilvl

Alts: Lussypicker / Plussypicker

Professions: Enchanting & Jewelcrafting

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/xlussypicker

EXPERIENCE:

I have done all Cata & ToT raids, currently ToT 11/12 as I haven't done my weekly raid as yet.

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

ZAFT, I am looking for more active raids during the week, there is nothing wrong with my current guild but want to be more active with raids and to share my experience with fellow guild members.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

Heroic Raider (Heal)

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

The last 2 runs we done with ToT, we 1 shot all 11 bosses. The most important factor for me is to know the scripts and be raid awareness, team work and clear communication is also very important.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

This depends on the situation and / or boss that you would be facing:

If you know that there would be damage in-comming you need to keep riptide active on all players to pre-heal them with HOT, use Unleash Elements (this will boost healing rain) and make sure that the healing rain is placed where most of the players have been stacked, it is also of most importance that the shield with 9 stacks must be placed on the tank that will take the initial damage.

If there is a situation here you need to burst heal while all is grouped, Unleash Elements, place healing rain, Healing Stream Totem and Healing Tide Totem (make sure you are glyped to place two of the same totems down without destroying the 1st one), if more heal is required you can activate Ascendance and Spirit Link Totem but this is rarely required.

If you need to heal while you are moving like at Drumu, you need to use Spiritwalker's Grace and chain heal.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):

Intellect
Spirit
Crit

I use re-forge lite to work out my total caps on 4k haste.

Which addons are you using?

DBM
Recount
TotemTimers
RSA - Raeli`s Spell Announcer
OmniCC
Tidy Plates

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.

http://i66.tinypic.com/1zvvo1h.jpg

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?

Will do

0 0

QuickArrow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-04-2017 14:54)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-04-2016, 22:32:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):I am Daniel , 20 age , live in Romania , Bucharest . my job is dessigner

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS

Race and Class: Orc Hunter

Main spec/Off spec: MM/BM

What's your item level in PvE gear? 525

Alts: My alt is a warrior name :HandBreaker .. for now level 80.. i want to grow it .

Professions: Jwc/ Alchimy

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/quickskill

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Evolution.. my first guild.. cuz i come from retail two months ago, i left for some personal problems

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 6/8 tot hc on freakz , hof hc 3 boss , 11/12 tot 10/25n

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): First I check right spec /talents for the ecounter , I always start whit a prepot , miss direction - after use my ss > Hunter mark ->Serpent Sting > Aimed shoot ,chimiera , use 2 -3 stready shoot in order to receive some foucus . > Glaive tees / Barage depeends

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): hit-expertize 7.5% > crit> haste >mastery

Which addons are you using? Bettender 4 , reforge elite , recount , extra cd .

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. http://imgur.com/fKroCRC i don't get trinkets procs.. , in raids i keep my dps somewhere 230-240k it depends on ecounter .
Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. Don't have right now .

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? :Sure

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

(since 18-05-2020 21:15)

Votes: 42

Post Posted: 21-04-2016, 23:36:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Xlussypicker - Rejected

Quickskill - Accepted Contact one of the officers for an invite.

1 0

Bipolar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-05-2016 18:56)

Post Posted: 23-04-2016, 04:32:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is Kelly, Im 36 and a stay at home mother -

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Blood Elf Disc Priest

Main spec/Off spec:
Disc/Holy (soon)

What's your item level in PvE gear?
410 currently, Im still leveling to 90

Alts:
None at the moment.

Professions:
Alchemy and JC as soon as I finish leveling them

Freakz's armory link of your main:
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Bipolarqt

EXPERIENCE:

None on this server other than the leveling one I am currently in.

I do not have a role

Ive raided everything since pretty much Kara. But none on this server as of yet. Ill post links to my characters armory for retail. You can see some of the raiding I have done for MoP. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Bipolarqtee/simple is my Priest.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mugthol/Bipolarqt/simple Is my Paladin

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
I heal so I dont have too much of a rotation. But I do have a couple repetitive steps. I get into position and take an Int pot when the countdown has reached 2. Bubble tanks, Once they pull I start a dps rotation to heal with Atonement. Holy Fire, Penance, and Smite. While flipping through that rotation I use healing spells or cooldowns when its needed or called for. Otherwise I just heal through dps and bubble when needed.

Crit for atonement healing, Mastery for shields. Then Int, thats really all I need. Disc priests don't require much spirit so I keep it very low and opt for other stats.

Which ADDONS are you using?
Skada, DBM, Clique, and Elvui

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. I dont have a screenshot of dps...But I did manage to find some logs for my priest back when I was playing retail MoP:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/132505/5/#

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker.
I have yet to do any bosses on this server. But once I get some down I would be happy to hand over a screen shot.

REQUIRMENTS

This is fine. I already have it installed.

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 24-04-2016, 19:44:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bipolarqt - Rejected

0 0

ilanca

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-10-2016 17:51)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 29-04-2016, 17:51:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
i'm 22, i play on freakz since cata, looking for a relaxing raid night

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Paladin blood elf
Main spec/Off spec:
Retri 529/Prot 524
Alts:
Japcawar,Japcadk
Professions:
Tailoring/enchanting/jwc/enge
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/japca
EXPERIENCE:
6 yers
on alliance i was in urban elite (disban) and at horde evolution (they didn't took me to raids anymore so i left)
in urban elite i was a coore mamber of hc progres, and in evolution only a member
on freakz i have hc ji-kun, on retail full ToT and SoO hc
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

pre-pot/guardian/ build 5 hp-inq-wings and HoW-TV-exo-TV-HoW-TV-CS-TV and so on (depends on proks) Aoe hammer>Divene storm
haste (40% no buffs)/mastery (40-50%-no buffs) (both dps and tank). on dps 7,5% hit/exp on tank same
Quartz/DBM/Bartender/Skada
PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage.
http://postimg.org/image/s3pvyjk29/
http://postimg.org/image/rznca6gr5/
http://postimg.org/image/3zsypfemp/
REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?- sure

0 0

painmakerbg

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-05-2016 16:07)

Post Posted: 30-04-2016, 20:55:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
Almost 22 from bulgaria,love to laught and into hardcore raiding.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Tauren Paladin
Main spec/Off spec:
Protection,no os atm
Alts:

Professions:
JC
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/tankamaximus
EXPERIENCE:

im new to freakz
from where i come im a Raider
freakz till lei-shen,w****** lei shen done so all other mop dungeons till soo,i stopped before they released the bugged HC.As for other expansion i have dont all boses HC on w****** ex molten.Most of them competitve and in top 3-5 on server kills.
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

For Aoe i basicly use all the AoE spells in my kit,as for pull i start bursting wings etc,and use eternal flames to keep my 2set up.
cap hit and exp and then go for haste,secondary stats mastery.parry and dodge from items whats left.
Alot but some of them - Quartz,DBM,Tidyplates,CDs,Xperl,Bartender etc.
PERFORMANCE

x
x
REQUIRMENTS

Yes.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 01-05-2016, 17:25:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Japca - rejected.
Tankamaximus - rejected.

0 0

nakatae

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-03-2017 19:08)

Post Posted: 01-05-2016, 21:04:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
Hello,I am 22 from Bulgaria.Long time raider from different servers.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:
Troll Druid
Main spec/Off spec:
Balance / Resto-quite ungeared on it still.
Alts:
Dont have good ones yet.
Professions:
Tailoring.
https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/krakmisu
EXPERIENCE:
Playing Wow since 2009.
I am in a Bulgarian guild right now but there isnt any raiding.I searching for a raiding guild.
Loyal Member, since i moved with them here from another server.
Freakz im 11/12 Normal(i havent been in a group for lei shen).I havent done HC yet.From where i come i have done 12/12N.
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Moonkin aoe is pretty shit consist on spamming hurricane,normaly in solar eclipse since it does more.As for pull i pop my cds keep my dots up use my procs and wrath/starfire depends on eclipse
Hit cap>soft haste cap(since i dont have gear for hard cap)>crit(like 10k+ to be effective for procs)>mastery
DBM,Cooldowns,Quartz,TidyPlates,Xperl,Bartender,Grid and some other for visual improvement of UI.
PERFORMANCE

https://imgur.com/VppCtnS I managed 200k burst,but since my gear isnt the best yet i dropped quite a bit. (im still mising good trinkets,when i get some i can do way more.My moonkin on the other server i play i do 150k on dummy and ~300k stable on bosses but its bis normal gear,this is the armory for my druid on w****** http://armory.w******.com/character/Krakmisu/Frostwolf/summary .)
I dont have one on boss.
REQUIRMENTS

I will download it.

0 0

Frostfang

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-10-2021 12:41)

Votes: 21

Post Posted: 06-05-2016, 03:05:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello, Im Nemanja, 25, from Serbia. I am paramedic. I've been playing wow last 6-7 years, 5 on this server.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: troll druid

Main spec/Off spec: guardian/feral pvp

What's your item level in PvE gear? 532

Alts: non yet

Professions: Insc/enchanting

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Althaea

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Midwinter, i left because i wasnt quite happy there.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Core raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 6/13 heroic ToT here on Freakz

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

all of that can be found here https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5150289.html

PERFORMANCE

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes ofc

Guardian Druid Tanking Guide

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 06-05-2016, 17:28:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Krakmisu and Althaea - rejected.
0 0

cockpit

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-05-2016 21:37)

Post Posted: 06-05-2016, 22:00:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is Tudor.22 year old student.i hate romanian people on this server and i want to join an english-speaking guild

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll Priest

Main spec/Off spec: Discipline / Holy (if the encounter needs it) / shadow quite rarely

What's your item level in PvE gear? 501 and rising

Alts: none at the moment

Professions: Tailoring, Mining

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/greenpurple

EXPERIENCE: i've been playing on freakz since WOTLK, but on pandaria i took some time off for college

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? i can't remember the name.i lfet because the "officers" didn't know the priest has an 8 sec CD on single-target dispel and flamed the whole raid.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? raider

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: TOES and MGV(N and HC).TOT just the lfr bosses

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): well, at pull i play smite+penance on boss for 25% more heal buff, then depending on the encounter.if the raid is taking aoe dmg and it's stacked->power word:barrier+halo gets almost the whole raid full.if the raid is spread-> halo+spirit shell+troll racial+spam aoe heal for shields

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): crit>spirit>mastery>haste.haste is kinda useless on discipline priest(most used spells are instant)

Which addons are you using? Recount and DBM.i don't like too many addons to overcrowd my screen

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 20 million damage. i use shadow only for farming

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Jin'rokh the Breaker. i didn't do much raiding lately(got no guild), but i got 50-55k HPS at protectors in TOES today

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? yes

0 0

catalyps2

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-09-2021 17:33)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 08-05-2016, 02:59:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

My name is Marcel I'm 21 yo, I live in Canada am half Romanian half Canadian.
Race and Class: Undead Rogue
Spec: Combat Rogue named Awj
517 PVE gear and still getting higher
Alts: 512 resto druid(Foxxo) + 503 arms warrior(Raxxi)
Professions: Alchemy in progress
Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Awj
I were in a guild which I forgot it's name and I left because its not active(no raids)
raiding experience: Full tot normal with the knowledge on tot heroic script
I'm using Bartender 4 and DBM addon
stats priority: Haste>Mastery>Crit (With keeping hit and exp on 7.50%)
Obeying the Discord rule [/b]

0 0

kmlck

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-12-2016 16:31)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 08-05-2016, 14:48:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Hello, im Kaan a 21 year old medicine student.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Krushnak, Orc Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: Main Arms/OS Fury (Fury will become main once i get higher ilvl)

What's your item level in PvE gear? 491 and rising

Alts: Listeria (not level 90 yet)

Professions: Blacksmith/Engineering maxed (BİS profession for warrior)
Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/krushnak

EXPERIENCE: 8/13 pre nerf SoO heroic experience, curve on Highmaul and Blackfire Citadel, all on retail.

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? Im new in wow freakz and have never been in any other guilds.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: 8/13 pre nerf SoO heroic experience on retail

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

At pull: Use the macro for dmg cooldowns>Colossus Smash>Mortal Strike>Slam until Colossus Smash wears off

Rotation: Pool rage until next colossus smash>Colossus Smash>Slam>pool rage until next colossus smash

AoE: Use the macro for dmg cooldowns>Thunder Clap to apply DoT>Bladestorm>Sweeping Strikes>Normal rotation

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): Hit=Exp until %7.5>Crit>Mastery>Haste

Which addons are you using? DBM, Recount, Bagnon, AutoRepair

PERFORMANCE

https://imgur.com/a/oR7YX

https://imgur.com/a/oR7YX

REQUIRMENTS

Discord is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yes

0 0

KremX

[Very Important Person]

Post Posted: 10-05-2016, 20:40:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greenpurple - Rejected
Awj - Rejected
Krushnak - Rejected

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 25-04-2024, 22:15:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x