User
Pass
2FA

Recruitment
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message69072
Ashcool

[Licensed to kill]

(since 19-05-2019 19:46)

Votes: 223

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 22-11-2015, 11:40:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bluelabel, that's you got accepted. Please whisper any officer for invitation.
Welcome to Reckless!

As for Innocentbob, I remember doing your migration request few days ago and you already have some gear. I'm really looking forward for you to get abit more and re-apply. I believe you will be outstanding player. Hope to see you soon!

Ashcool - TEMPORARY UNAVAILABLE - Please contact Denim.

1 0

uberpfanner1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-02-2016 17:37)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 22-11-2015, 11:47:33 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age):
Student, 19.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class:Orc Rogue

Main spec/Off spec:Combat(cleave fights)/Subtetly(single target fights)

What's your item level in PvE gear? 490

Alts:Vespereth(lvl 85)

Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/stabu

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I played alliance, after getting full progress on 4.06/4.3 I took a break from the game.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?From member to class leader.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: For the time I’ve played, got full progress on normal difficulty.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):
Well, the rotation for combat is pretty simple:Prepot-Stealth-Ambush-Revealing Strike-Sinister Strike till I get 10% Combat Potency-Killing Spree macro(trinket+racial)-Burst macro-Keeping the priorities until the burst comes-repeat until the end.For aoe situations, Blade Flurry and if there’s more than 5 targets, Fan of Knives.
Rotation for sub is a bit harder:Prepot-Stealth-Premeditation-SnD-Ambush-Hemorrhage(having the glyph)-Burst macro-Ambush spam until capped Anticipation-Eviscerate-Keeping the priorities up-Vanish+premed on cd-repeat untill the next Shadow dance comes.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):
Combat:Haste>Mastery>Crit.
Sub:Mastery>Haste>Crit.

Which addons are you using?
DBM,Skada,Tidyplates,Interface addon(dominos),OmniCC,Quartz,MSBT,Bagnon,Gatherer etc.

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.
http://imgur.com/FDQciQp

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.
Adding this later or smth, currently don’t have one.

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule?
Ofcourse.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-10-2019 01:52)
Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Votes: 24

Post Posted: 22-11-2015, 13:30:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Stabu - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:47:15; edited 3 times in total
0 0

Mihawkx

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-05-2018 15:56)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 23-11-2015, 03:50:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): My name is Enzo, i am 15 years old and im from Brazil. I play wow,lol and other games,When im not on pc im usually playing footbal.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood Elf Hunter

Main spec/Off spec: MM/SV

What's your item level in PvE gear? 498

Alts: Hawkmoon/Critalicious

Professions: LW/Skinning

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/mihawkx

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ?

I was from VAIZARD,i left cause of unsatisfaction of raid progress primarly and other personal reasons.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?

I was 1 rank above member.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere:

I have experience on Toes/mv/mv hc on freakz.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase):

At pull i pop a virmen's bite,cast aimed shot,serpent sting,glaive toss,racial,chimera shot.
In aoe i use multishot and barrage with trinket procs.
In burst i do the opener,after that ill probably get my procs,so i use fervor,murder of crows,stampede,rapid fire,2 steady shots to get steady focus, then i try to use all the aimed shot i can with the bonus haste.
End phase i keep my rotation but using kill shot with priority from other skills.

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc):i use 7.5% hit,7.5%exp,agi>crit>haste>mastery.

I use 7.5% hit,7.5%exp,agi>crit>haste>mastery.

DBM,recount,atlasloot and extraCD

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage.

http://puu.sh/lvhrP/cadb69a3ef.jpg

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed.

I dont have any at the moment.

REQUIRMENTS

Yes.

0 0

Saesuri

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2020 06:04)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 23-11-2015, 04:20:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Hello my name is Joao and i'm from Brazil,i'm 15 years old and i've been playing wow since i was 8 years old in late TBC.

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Troll Druid

Main spec/Off spec: Restoration/Tank

What's your item level in PvE gear? 498 Item Level

Alts: Zagosh/Freeboi/Thelmo

Professions: I have inscription and herbalism on Zagosh

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/syona

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? I left Vaizard because i was bored at the way the progression was working and i'm seeking a guild more introduced into the new/heroic content .

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? I was three ranks above the initial one.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: I've played all MOP raids on retail WoW on normal mode and my actual progression is 4/4 Toes nm, 6/6 mv nm, 5/6 mv hc, 1/3 hof nm

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): I maintain 3 stacks of Lifebloom with Soul of the forest on the tank and that keeps the tank safe for the rest of the encounter.I use regrowth on members that need medium/high healing with most of the time with Clearcasting procs and use rejuvenation when the targets takes low damage or sustain damage.Keep mushroom on stacked members/tank and bloom it when its needed with heart of the wild for great instant aoe healing.Tranquility when raid is getting massive damage and i spend my Soul of the Forest with Wild Growth when 3+members are taking a significantly amount of dmg.When tank is getting rekt by the fight mechanics i tend to spam Healing touch and switch my Soul of the forest attention to Rejuvenation on tank,this usually happens when pets lose aggro on Lei Shi.

Int>spirit>soft haste cap of 12,5%>mastery>crit

Deadly Boss Mode
Atlasloot
ExtraCD
Recount

PERFORMANCE

http://puu.sh/lvk9u/3a91d14b48.jpg At the start of the encounter

http://puu.sh/lvkdv/e1403f508f.jpg At the end of the encounter.

REQUIRMENTS

Yes

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Location: Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too

Post Posted: 23-11-2015, 17:25:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Syona - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.
Mihawkx - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:47:32; edited 2 times in total
0 0

bullens

[Mentally Stable]

(since 04-12-2015 16:32)

Post Posted: 25-11-2015, 23:42:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Hello my name is Marcos Oliveira and i have 23 age, and i have one hard personality and i'm from brazil

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Blood Elf Rogue

Main spec/Off spec: Combat

What's your item level in PvE gear?
Combat: 493

Alts: bullens "pala tank / dps" / bullenz "dk blood/frost"

Professions: alchemy / enggnering / jewelcrafting / cooking alls full and blacksmith in 400

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/Bullenx

EXPERIENCE:

the first guild was VAIZARD , I chose to get out of it because ah many rude members and uneducated in this guild, and as a game for fun and want to grow in opted server to leave, my current guild is Contato Imediato, however the only ones players who stood raid left the guild and others stopped to play , not to mention the leader of the guild that is no more than two hours online

member / Officer

well my experiences with this version were all here in Freakz , in connection with raids of mechanics I just do not know full HOF
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

as well as my char main is rogue , first I try to use stealth to launch the boss with ambush to improve my burst to there then do my rotation with a revealing strike to stackar faster , followed by sinister strike , shortly after obtaining 5 stack use Slice and Dice , soon after I use my macro burst that is the use of shadow blades and adrenaline rush , with macro enabled burst I just Stacko sinister strike and eviscerate , ending the shadow blade then immediately killing spree use , eventually killing spree I already wear a enggnering glove enchantment to increase my speed again at + 1920 by another 10 seconds , after this burst I just keep my dps with sinister strike , slice dice , revealing strike , eviscerate , armor expose , rupture : ]
Agility:16.303
Haste:24.04%
Hit:14.74%
Mastery:36.21%

well just dbm and recount

PERFORMANCE

http://prntscr.com/95aqj9

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule
yes no problem

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 26-11-2015, 01:35:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Bullenx - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:48:47; edited 3 times in total
0 0

nelori

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-07-2019 19:59)

Post Posted: 27-11-2015, 16:03:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Hello my name is Harlan and i have 25 years old,and i'm from brazil.
CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Nick Warggharg

Race and Class: Orc Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: Arms,tank

What's your item level in PvE gear? Dps 500/tank491

Alts: Shaman enh 493/heal 495....DK tank 493....rogue 492.

Professions: blacksmith 550,coocking 575

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/warggharg

EXPERIENCE:

I am of the close encounter guild on Contato Imediato, but the guild has ended for lack of Brazilians play where the majority in this Vaizard.

Guild Master/Officer

My experience is full toes 10/25n mv10/25n hof 10/25n(not garalon), mv 10h 4/6 All spec played tank,heal dps.

My main spec is arms,i start with charge burst (Reclesness,skull banner,berseker rage, blood fury{racial}),pot streng,Colossus smash,(mortal strike+bloodbath) depending build or Colossus smash,Storm bolt, Slam to finish the debuff the colossus smash,Dragon Roar,overpower with low rage and Heroic Leap for jump and re-charge. Fight single target.
Fight Aoe i change build for blade storm and i spam Thunder Clap+ swiping strikes for maximizing dps.

Hit:7.5%
Expertice:7.5%
critic:20% (not buffed)
Mastery:29%

DBM, Recont, Iten lvl, Gatherer.

PERFORMANCE

http://i.imgur.com/6lqLmqt.jpg?1

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule
yes,no problem

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 27-11-2015, 18:59:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Warggharg - rejected.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:48:01; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Oroshi

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-11-2015 20:23)

Post Posted: 28-11-2015, 01:03:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): Name: Caio - Age: 19

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS:

Race and Class: Pandaren Monk

Main spec/Off spec: Main MW/Off Spec BM

What's your item level in PvE gear? : Ilvl 484-485

Alts: Kramuk/Goblin Warrior

Professions: Oroshi: BS/Minning Kramuk: BS/Engineer

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/oroshi

EXPERIENCE:

I left because my ex-guild was inactive without anyone online everyday

Only MV 10man(wipped on elegon,raid over on first wipe...) because i don't have achiv/experience and opportunities for others,but I am learning my role and raids mechanics.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

At Pull,i summon Jade serpent statue on my side and use Renewing Mist on tank and i still casting Soothing mist for chi generation.
If the boss burst single target(tank),i cast Soothing Mist on tank and spam Surging Mist and Enveloping Mist(if i have chi) and still activated Renewing Mist,if they need i use Life Cocoon.
If the boss burst AoE i Active Rushing Jade Wind and still casting Soothing Mist for chi generation and cast Renewing Mist on 3 or more targets and spam Uplift if i have chi,or spam Healing Sphere and if they need i use Revival(my best CD AoE)

I Focus Intellect>Spirit>Mastery,because monks consume so much mana and mastery is quite good for AoE heal

Actually i Have(out of buffs,flask and foods):
14.692 Intellect
7.772 Spirit(8772 mana regen over 5 seconds)
4592 Mastery(19.57%)

Bagnon,Deadly Boss Mode and AtlasLoot

PERFORMANCE

i don't have any screen shot,sorry.

REQUIRMENTS

Yes,no problem.

PS: Sorry for bad english.

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 28-11-2015, 21:42:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Oroshi - accepted! Contact one of the officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:48:29; edited 1 time in total
0 0

t3rrible

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-10-2016 11:25)

Post Posted: 28-11-2015, 21:46:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Name: Hossein Age : 24 Hardcore Raider

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Pandoll

Race and Class: Pandaren-Monk

Main spec/Off spec:MS: Tank OS: prefer healer

What's your item level in PvE gear? 492

Alts:Shimshamy (Shaman Resto) - Hish Rogue

Professions:Alchemy - herb

Freakz's armory link of your main:https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/pandoll

EXPERIENCE:

I had guild - i disband because my friends are not able to play wow anymore - i didn't play hardcore for 2 month
Guild name: Persian Dream
What was your role/rank in those guild(s)?Guild Master

Playing wow since Burning Crusade on Retail - Experienced MOP on Retail
HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS
Hard Core Mod- Research about anything can be useful for Raids and Encounters

Monk tank (single Target): Start with Keg smash and face him away from raid allways to avoid players parry and do extra dps( except some bosses like: Spirit king)
Taunt the boss after 3 - 4 sec to be sure no ninja pull will happen and avoid that risk . then stay on Keg Smash (Jab if its on CD and avoid energy capped)- Tiger palm(30% -armor) -Black kick out and make sure ( Shuffle buff is up always - i have Elusive brew enough to dodge boss in necessary situations ( like Sha of fear Thrash) -
AOE = Start keg smash at pull use rushing jade and breath of fire - and Continue with them
There are some talents differences that will make too long to explain but chi burst for stacked and chi weave for separate situations and Diffuse magic for MAgical boss encounters and
Dampen Harm for physical CD
Fortifying brew is main CD of monk and Zen meditation will come handy for some situations
Guard gives more Absorb with more Attack power its useful against physical damages and more healing its Up -
Expel harm on Guard is too good -
there are some others useful CD too
always summon bacl ox statue to give other players absorb ( not working in freakz)
7.5 hit - Exp is 15% -
4500 HAste and then go for Crit - mastery
Crit = more elusive brew ( best avoidance for monk)
Haste= More attack speed and energy regen(more shuffle) and more gift of the ox chance

Dominos - DBM - Skada - Exorsus Raid tools - leatrix plus -Stagger meter - Monk Timers- GTFO - battle text - reforgelit
PERFORMANCE

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Sure

0 0

Woofies

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 29-11-2015, 01:16:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Pandoll - accepted! Contact one of the Officers for an invite.

Last edited by Woofies on 29-03-2016, 14:49:31; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lefatcow

[Mentally Stable]

(since 13-09-2017 14:00)

Post Posted: 30-11-2015, 03:37:07 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
Briefly describe yourself (including age): 20 years old student (started playing on the server 1 month ago) also playing guitar n basketball if some of these matters -

CHARACTER INFORMATIONS: Lefatcow (name)

Race and Class: Tauren Warrior

Main spec/Off spec: Prot/Arms(not playing arms at all atm)

What's your item level in PvE gear? 484-86

Alts: none at horde

Professions: Mining-Eng

Freakz's armory link of your main: https://armory.freakz.ro/character/genesis/lefatcow

EXPERIENCE:

In what guild(s) have you been and why have you left/kicked ? At start i was thinking of having this one guildless but then i joined 1-2 guilds (was looking for english talking pve ones) but even though they were promising raiding etc,the population was low and the raids not that often.So i quit both and i started looking for a better one.

What was your role/rank in those guild(s)? Was not staying long so i guess a trial rank.

What's your raiding experience on 5.4.8 Specify if it's on Freakz or elsewhere: Ive done msv toes hof (all at normal) but as heal and dps so my knowledge on them as tank is minimun.I get scripts easily though and i consider myself a smart player.

HOW YOU PLAY YOUR CLASS

Explain us your main spec rotation in all situation (at pull, AoE, bursting, end phase): Since i am tank i dont have a specific rotation but the prio at "rotation" is like SS>revenge>devestate as filler -using shield barrier at 60 rage (thats a simple explantion) I use tons of other staff but as a tank i cant describe everything.And ofc i use my cds deffensive and offensive when needed.If you need more detailed info feel free to tell me write more but its all situational!

Explain us your stats priority and caps you are using (hit, exp, haste, etc): hit soft cap 7.5%-expertise 10.5%atm (thinking if i should go to 15 for the cap) and since i am playing the avoidance prot war i am stacking dodge-parry trying to have them at an equal lvl 13.5 to 16 % atm.last in the prio list is mastery and crit.

Which addons are you using? DBM-Recount (main ones) then reforge lite-sexy map-atlas loot ( i dont like using lots of addons - )

PERFORMANCE

Link us a screen shot of your dps on a dummy (this counts for any DPS spec, main or off). Open recount so we can all spells you have used. Stop at 5 million damage. i am tank

Link us a screenshot of your dps/heal in a raid. The boss must be dead. By preference Feng the Accursed. same

REQUIRMENTS

Team speak is mandatory during our raids, will you obey this rule? Yeah ofc i am already using ts while raiding in all my chars and i find it mandatory for raiding! PS my transmog look cool -

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next    

The time now is 19-04-2024, 23:19:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x