User
Pass
2FA

Recruitments

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message4194
Ayro

[Jobless]

(since 18-01-2023 22:31)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 13-09-2018, 00:04:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Generally our guild is recruiting all sort of people, but our candidates attitude have to line up with our interior rules. If you want to have a bigger chance to be invited in our guild I suggest you to read our rules topic.

We would like you to BIND your INGAME account with your FORUM account. This can be done by accessing the following link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/wow-leaga-cont.html

Complete the following form:

-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s?

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community):

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot):

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?:

We all pay eventually
1 0

combitch

[Mentally Stable]

(since 30-11-2018 13:19)

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 11:44:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

I was talking to Sargeras about recruitment in your guild and he said i need to apply over forum.

I have read your rules and i really like the concept of this guild, and i'm willing to apply to join if you will have me.

Survey:

-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s? Yes with all of them, played on retail since the first one, but money became an issue so i decided to stop, that is why i'm here.

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): I like the whole concept of the ''family'' in a guild, and i am active player that needs and active guild with a can do attitude and i'm willing to help with everything that i can, your rules are kind of a code that i play this game, no swearing, no exceptions and equal treatment for all guildies.

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot): Bottom question

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: I'm 855 so i just got into the mythic play so i'm low item lvl for it but i have played shammy on retail so i'm familiar with it and willing to fill the roles of a dps (enh) and heal (resto).
I would like to join with my 880 holy pala also.

Sorry for bothering you and have a nice day!

1 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

Post Posted: 10-10-2018, 11:45:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

combitch wrote:
Hello,

I was talking to Sargeras about recruitment in your guild and he said i need to apply over forum.

I have read your rules and i really like the concept of this guild, and i'm willing to apply to join if you will have me.

Survey:

-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s? Yes with all of them, played on retail since the first one, but money became an issue so i decided to stop, that is why i'm here.

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): I like the whole concept of the ''family'' in a guild, and i am active player that needs and active guild with a can do attitude and i'm willing to help with everything that i can, your rules are kind of a code that i play this game, no swearing, no exceptions and equal treatment for all guildies.

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot): Bottom question

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: I'm 855 so i just got into the mythic play so i'm low item lvl for it but i have played shammy on retail so i'm familiar with it and willing to fill the roles of a dps (enh) and heal (resto).
I would like to join with my 880 holy pala also.

Sorry for bothering you and have a nice day!

Hi there. PM Sargeras ingame

We all pay eventually
0 0

RNGesus

[Mentally Stable]

(since 28-07-2019 16:43)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 14-11-2018, 20:17:48 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi, I'll say couple of things about myself, as briefly as possible: I'm RO, 25, computer science engineer.
I came back to freakz 2-3 monthly and really grinded (ground) through all the content ( got Pathfinder for future flying ), used to do all WQs (now just emmisary), as many mythics as I could and more recently, raids with global.( I finished EN and NH with global on normal ).
Also, idk why but I find this to be something praiseworthy: I tanked M15 dht (bolst,skit,tyrn) on 873 ilvl.

Answers to survey:

-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s?

Played WOTLK and CATA on blizz, cata ( end-content stuff ) on freakz and a little panda.

I want to join the guild because I wanna focus on progress without having to deal with kid guildies bragging or complaining about non-sense, but actually focus on getting it done. Also I like the idea of being part of an organized guild, with a solid structure and a hierarchy ( that I'm eager to climb ). If there's a social, casual, side to the guild, that's even better. (if it's accompanied by progress)

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot):
Tank main, I got a balance spec as well but it's lacking the right leggos.

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: 890, 888 balance.

0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2021 17:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 15-11-2018, 11:06:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

RNGesus wrote:
Hi, I'll say couple of things about myself, as briefly as possible: I'm RO, 25, computer science engineer.
I came back to freakz 2-3 monthly and really grinded (ground) through all the content ( got Pathfinder for future flying ), used to do all WQs (now just emmisary), as many mythics as I could and more recently, raids with global.( I finished EN and NH with global on normal ).
Also, idk why but I find this to be something praiseworthy: I tanked M15 dht (bolst,skit,tyrn) on 873 ilvl.

Answers to survey:

Played WOTLK and CATA on blizz, cata ( end-content stuff ) on freakz and a little panda.

I want to join the guild because I wanna focus on progress without having to deal with kid guildies bragging or complaining about non-sense, but actually focus on getting it done. Also I like the idea of being part of an organized guild, with a solid structure and a hierarchy ( that I'm eager to climb ). If there's a social, casual, side to the guild, that's even better. (if it's accompanied by progress)

Tank main, I got a balance spec as well but it's lacking the right leggos.

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: 890, 888 balance.

Hi there! Not sure if there's any officers on this early, but you can /pm any of the officers this evening for an invite. Have a good day!

1 0

trebelz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2018 00:57)

Post Posted: 17-12-2018, 03:07:44 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yes. Cataclysm, Burning Legion, and Wrath of the Lich King expansions. Each one I only used healing specs.

I would like to join your guild to progress in raids without people leaving or rage quitting like with pug raids. I would also like to raid or progress content with competent like minded people which I believe I will see a lot of in this guild.

I do not DPS in raids I just heal.

My ilvl is 904 Mistweaver Monk. Ingame toon is Lilasskicker.

0 0

Kynext

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-09-2021 17:11)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 17-12-2018, 09:23:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Lilasskicker! Whisper an officer ingame (most probably Lexq will be on at this hour) and if not, definitely try this evening, we'd love to have you aboard!
0 0

thewisebox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-01-2019 11:59)

Post Posted: 11-01-2019, 13:29:40 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes, in Mists, that's when I started playing. Didn't play WoD at all.
-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): All three of them, mostly gear and community though. I'm still 881 and I don't have much experience in raiding (only a couple LFRs in Legion) so a group of people who don't rage would be nice

Tank

881 Blood Death Knight
IGN : Bigiron

0 0

nastyscar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-10-2022 09:53)

Post Posted: 11-01-2019, 22:03:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

thewisebox wrote:
-Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes, in Mists, that's when I started playing. Didn't play WoD at all.
-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): All three of them, mostly gear and community though. I'm still 881 and I don't have much experience in raiding (only a couple LFRs in Legion) so a group of people who don't rage would be nice

Tank

881 Blood Death Knight
IGN : Bigiron
Rejected.We only recruit players above 900 ilvl.

0 0

surface13

[Mentally Stable]

(since 22-01-2019 04:54)

Post Posted: 22-01-2019, 05:55:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s? All expansions, started in 2007 - Noohealz was my main healer for wolfpack which was a top US guild in that era

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): I am looking for a guild to call home and have some fun doing old content.

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot): At the moment I have a lvl 62 hunter(I started yesterday) I have also made a priest for heals

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: Prob 78 ATM but give me a week or two and ill be closer to 900

Honestly just looking for a place to fit in. Ive tried asking around and such and man is chat harsh. Not to many people reaching out when I ask questions. Thank you

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

Post Posted: 08-02-2019, 12:57:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

surface13 wrote:
Do you have any experience in the previous expansions?: Yes/No & Which expansion/s? All expansions, started in 2007 - Noohealz was my main healer for wolfpack which was a top US guild in that era

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): I am looking for a guild to call home and have some fun doing old content.

-Being a DPS how much (SingleTarget) DPS are you doing on a FULL HP dummy @ 100m?(If possible post a screenshot): At the moment I have a lvl 62 hunter(I started yesterday) I have also made a priest for heals

-For our interest, what is your ilvl?: Prob 78 ATM but give me a week or two and ill be closer to 900

Honestly just looking for a place to fit in. Ive tried asking around and such and man is chat harsh. Not to many people reaching out when I ask questions. Thank you

This is quite a late reply I know. Please whisper Magikted, Nastyscar, Embar or Sniperss when you hit lvl 110 and make 860 ilvl.

We all pay eventually
0 0

theermink

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-03-2019 21:25)

Post Posted: 13-02-2019, 12:03:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I love the principle of the guild and the rules of conduct, I appreciate a good community and would love yo join you guys and girls.
Thank you for the opportunity !

I have experience in TBC, WotLK, Cata, and now started playing Legion, for the other expansions I was playing retail and sometimes private servers. But I raided mostly in WotLK and Cata, TBC Not so much.

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): Community first of all, I miss having friends on WoW since the early days showed me how important it is. As a player that's been around for years I know that you can learn a class, gear up a char, but to have a friend to help you out when you need him the most its the most important part and making the game what it truly is, making you cry from laughter when you are wiping so hard.

I have two chars 110 level - Mage and Prot Warr I will post pictures when I get home as I am now at work. (sorry)

Mage is 844+
Prott Warr (just leveled) - around 800

0 0

Ayro

[Jobless]

Post Posted: 14-02-2019, 10:43:05 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

theermink wrote:
I love the principle of the guild and the rules of conduct, I appreciate a good community and would love yo join you guys and girls.
Thank you for the opportunity !

I have experience in TBC, WotLK, Cata, and now started playing Legion, for the other expansions I was playing retail and sometimes private servers. But I raided mostly in WotLK and Cata, TBC Not so much.

-Why do you want to join our guild? (Eg. Progress/Gear/Community): Community first of all, I miss having friends on WoW since the early days showed me how important it is. As a player that's been around for years I know that you can learn a class, gear up a char, but to have a friend to help you out when you need him the most its the most important part and making the game what it truly is, making you cry from laughter when you are wiping so hard.

I have two chars 110 level - Mage and Prot Warr I will post pictures when I get home as I am now at work. (sorry)

Mage is 844+
Prott Warr (just leveled) - around 800

Hello,

/w God Magikted or any member that is online. They will redirect you to an officer.

We all pay eventually
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:12:16
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x