User
Pass
2FA

Relieved of their Valuables issue.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message237
maniacal1

[Mentally Stable]

(since 27-10-2019 16:23)

Post Posted: 27-10-2019, 15:25:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So lemme preface this by saying I have done this quest chain on retail MULTIPLE times, so I know what I'm supposed to be looking for. That said, I'm not finding them. I've spent nearly 2 weeks on this quest hitting all my frequent spots, using the objectfinder here on the website for reference, and either someone is flying around 24 / 7 snatching them from me or I'm just not phased properly with them. The 1 chest I've found was actually in a cave on the east coast of Broken Shore that wasn't even shown as an icon on the minimap, it was just sitting there on a rock in the back.

I've abandoned / re-taken this quest a few times to try and trigger, I've untracked it and taken the flight paths back and forth to try and re-phase myself to them, but nothing is working.
And, through my back-and-forth traveling across the Shore, I've also noticed zero rare mob spawns which I know is the next step of the chain, and this worries me also.

Is this a phasing issue, or is this the result of the LACK of phasing and everyone being in the same instance at the same time and it's just over-farmed? This is driving me crazy.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 27-10-2019, 16:14:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello maniacal1,

First of all, the chests do NOT appear on the minimap on our server.

As for phasing, there is a total of 41 chest spawns, but only 20 of them can be active at the same time. While all 41 may be "alive" according to the website, there can never be more than 20 active at once (this is retail like). This means that camping one spot is pointless, as a chest you just looted will only respawn, but not phase in, until you or someone else loots a few others before. (Note for the future, this is the same case in the "Taking Out The Head..." quest which requires you to kill 3 Rare Elites, only 3 are active each day.)

When using the website's database, the quest can easily be finished within 10-15 minutes.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 17:44:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x