User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56839
Constantina

[Mentally Stable]

(since 16-05-2020 16:44)

Post Posted: 25-04-2020, 16:05:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name:Callydia
Gamemaster name:Nurz
Date and time : 25/4/2020 around 16:40 server time
Reason:I donated 2100ish euros,and got 2000 minutes mute just for type only once F on global chat,I think this is very overeact.I did not even spam,not even repeated anything.

What is your Duty? To serve Emperor's Will.
What is Emperor's Will? That we fight and die.
What is Death? It is our duty.

Last edited by Constantina on 25-04-2020, 16:19:28; edited 1 time in total
1 0

djordjebre96

[Mentally Stable]

(since 06-11-2020 20:49)

Post Posted: 25-04-2020, 16:09:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name : Realhot
Game Master Name : Nurz
Date and time : 25/4/2020 around 16:40 server time
More information on the subject : He/She just went on a rampage muting and banning people for nothing. A guy wrote "f" 3 times in chat in a row and got 7d ban for spamming, no offence but this GM is just straight up mad, aren't GMs here to help maintain order, not destroy it? If I were banned for 7d for no reason I'd stop playing forever even tho I have donated, nobody wants to play on server that bans people for no reason. Other than that people get muted for talking back. Is this some kind of dictature? Are we slaves and are not able to talk back because we are just gonna get muted/banned? Instead of having fun banning innocent people, how about you do something usefull instead Nurz? Like for example answer people tickets or something? Maybe go use those commands of yours and actually help people, how about that?

2 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 25-04-2020, 16:50:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

@Callydia

Nurz mentioned multiple times in global chat to everyone who spammed to stop spamming or mute durations will be increased and you continued to spam ingame. It's already a bad habit to spam at every GM action in the game to type "F" in global chat for no constructive reason as was told multiple times ingame by other staff members.

Making donations towards the server does not make you act above anyone else and rules are still applied to ALL players (donators or not).

Mute remains.

@Realhot

It's not up to you to consider someone who's taking action to preserve a normal global discussion and to calm down spirits if the global chat is getting out of hand as "straight up mad". You were not affected, so it means your report is invalid, but taken into consideration.

Retired

Last edited by Denim on 29-04-2020, 12:01:39; edited 1 time in total
0 0

lulbolt

[Mentally Stable]

(online 18 hours ago)

Votes: 19

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 09:28:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name : -
Game Master Name : Miikee
Date and time :
More information on the subject : Everyone has their flaws and is not perfect at everything, but this guy has absolutely no grasp of how the warlock class works, has no game experience and is completely useless with regards to testing and improving the state of a class. Everything he had done so far was to delay important bugs and confirm non-existent bugs to completely butcher spells of the class, and reject legitimate reports, along with completely absurd statements which show clearly that he had never played this class. I am sure I am not the only one who thinks this way, as I have seen several other individuals be extremely pissed about the manner in which he handles reports, legitimacy of sources and the fact that he's oblivious to how simcraft works.

Please consider removing the rank of this person as he is unfit for this position, ultimately causing more harm, than good.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 13:01:54 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Unfortunately, we also received reports regarding this and decided to remove him due to this cause. Hopefully this won't happen again from now on.

Retired

0 0

Roguerights

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-05-2020 12:55)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 15:49:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

topgun750 wrote:
samuelin wrote:
I want to see the screenshots where " i insult you " lmfao , and btw i dont want to talk with u , i want to talk with @shockeru

And i already post my proof , when u already muting u start to /laught nice staff btw xD

Sorry to disappoint, but he has more important things to worry about right now, than your childish behaviour. Ofcourse, you can see all of the insults you made towards me and the "dogshit rank" that represents Freakz staff:

https://ibb.co/JxLpJD5
https://ibb.co/JpFBTX1
https://ibb.co/xsG3FcD

I will save the screenshot of the threat you made over Discord for once Lethal or another head GM review this issue (yes, even though you deleted the message I have the proof, so please act accordingly). My verdict stands though. I will permanently ban you if I do not recieve a sincere apology, because you've crossed the line completely the second you started threatening me.

Now let me be clear on another matter: I had 0 intention of punishing you, or anybody for that matter, especially on christmas. But you need to learn some respect towards your elders, and respect the staff of this server if you wish to play here. I am sorry it led to your mute, but it was well-deserved, and it is all because of your own behaviour. Stop blaming other people for your own misbehaving.

Regards,
GM Topgun

This is the most useless person a GM can be in the history of GMs from the alpha of retail WoW till this day. This guy just creates drama with players:
- doesn't answer any questions from players on global
- doesn't actually help players with bug quests etc...
- argues with players and ultimately mutes them upon losing argument
- just spams the global chat with useless shit

Get a real meaningful job

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 15:50:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Proof?

Retired

0 0

topgun750

[Server's best ex]

(since 24-04-2022 16:27)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 29-04-2020, 16:48:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Roguerights wrote:
topgun750 wrote:
samuelin wrote:
I want to see the screenshots where " i insult you " lmfao , and btw i dont want to talk with u , i want to talk with @shockeru

And i already post my proof , when u already muting u start to /laught nice staff btw xD

Sorry to disappoint, but he has more important things to worry about right now, than your childish behaviour. Ofcourse, you can see all of the insults you made towards me and the "dogshit rank" that represents Freakz staff:

https://ibb.co/JxLpJD5
https://ibb.co/JpFBTX1
https://ibb.co/xsG3FcD

I will save the screenshot of the threat you made over Discord for once Lethal or another head GM review this issue (yes, even though you deleted the message I have the proof, so please act accordingly). My verdict stands though. I will permanently ban you if I do not recieve a sincere apology, because you've crossed the line completely the second you started threatening me.

Now let me be clear on another matter: I had 0 intention of punishing you, or anybody for that matter, especially on christmas. But you need to learn some respect towards your elders, and respect the staff of this server if you wish to play here. I am sorry it led to your mute, but it was well-deserved, and it is all because of your own behaviour. Stop blaming other people for your own misbehaving.

Regards,
GM Topgun

This is the most useless person a GM can be in the history of GMs from the alpha of retail WoW till this day. This guy just creates drama with players:
- doesn't answer any questions from players on global
- doesn't actually help players with bug quests etc...
- argues with players and ultimately mutes them upon losing argument
- just spams the global chat with useless shit

Get a real meaningful job

Im sorry, but where did this come from? I havent even been on my GM account in the past 14 days at all, so Im kind of unsure what exactly you're targetting here? If you're mad that I was online when you type ".gm in" and didnt answer your questions in global that's funny, because whenever I am online I am actually helping the community and solving people's issues. Note however that the ONLY OFFICIAL WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH A GAMEMASTER IS THE TICKETS. When I do speak in global (which again, didnt happen in the past 14 days at all) people start spamming their issues, and I always tell them the same thing: We'll address all of your problems happily, but you have to open a ticket. Messages get lost in the global chat really fast, and it's not the official channel of recieving gamemaster support, therefore, if you ever actually need me, open a ticket and I'll happily help (or somebody else surely will). -

I cannot help you with any bugs. I am not a developer. Bug reports belong on the forums, and everytime somebody acknowledged me of a bug being present I kindly asked them to report it on the forums so our developers can take care of it. Again, that is the ONLY way of dealing with bugs.

I dont recall the last time I argued with anybody in global, and I am pretty certain that I havent muted anybody in the past 30 days at all, so your argument is irrelevant again.

Also, seeing as I dont recall even making any comments in global at all lately, I sure as hell dont recall myself "spamming" global. Nor would I ever do that, as Im pretty sure more people than just you would complain.

I dont know you at all, but Im sorry you feel this way about me - please do provide some proof of my "spamming" and "arguing" and "muting people who won an argument against me". But while you look for proof, please sleep this over first, cause Im really not sure what you're trying to achieve here, as I am very serious about my GM assignments.

Note that my "Posts" count on the forums is exclusively from customer support and helping the community, and alongside that I have hundreds of tickets solved recorded to my name, so yes, I have a pretty real and a meaningful job. And I am satisfied with it too. -

Nevertheless please do provide the proof, as I too am interested in seeing it.

Kind regards,
GM Topgun

3 0

mcbulgaro

[Mentally Stable]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 30-04-2020, 20:12:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello im trying to report a bug about your dynamic spawn that is not working and the helper alinho instead of examining what i was talking he just rejected the topic and when i reopened the bug and tried to explain him it was his mistake since he didn't understand what i wrote since i was not talking about World Boss but one example of a boss from emissary quest , he puted my post as duplicated without any explanation. Please do something about this staff its not professional, im trying to help the server to become better by reporting bugs and for him is easier to reject topics than fixing them

Topic rejected
Topic duplicate

0 0

Tadashi

[Very Important Person]

(since 19-02-2023 16:00)

Votes: 23

Post Posted: 30-04-2020, 20:22:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

mcbulgaro wrote:
Hello im trying to report a bug about your dynamic spawn that is not working and the helper alinho instead of examining what i was talking he just rejected the topic and when i reopened the bug and tried to explain him it was his mistake since he didn't understand what i wrote since i was not talking about World Boss but one example of a boss from emissary quest , he puted my post as duplicated without any explanation. Please do something about this staff its not professional, im trying to help the server to become better by reporting bugs and for him is easier to reject topics than fixing them

Topic rejected
Topic duplicate

This section is to report GM's, please pm him instead of this posts

Life's greatest mystery: If u eat yourself do u get twice as big or just disappear?

1 0

Troolangutan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 07-10-2020 18:24)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 19-06-2020, 20:46:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name : rayszew
Game Master Name : Nurz
Date and time : 19.06.2020
More information on the subject : he muted me for no reason and he's been doing that for a long time and no one sees him just because shockeru is away he does what he wants, before shockeru left no one heard of him

Last edited by Troolangutan on 19-06-2020, 21:03:06; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 19-06-2020, 21:05:20 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I replied to you in your unmute topic, again calm down with your language ingame -

Retired

0 0

Troolangutan
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 07-10-2020 18:24)

Votes: 25

Post Posted: 19-06-2020, 21:09:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
I replied to you in your unmute topic, again calm down with your language ingame -

your reply didn't solve my problem for being muted for no reason, i got muted today for the first time after unban for nothing that is my problem because of "spam" not because of language first of all

0 1

NurZooL

[Cojones FTW]

(since 12-04-2022 20:07)

Votes: 12

Post Posted: 19-06-2020, 21:31:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

You were muted for the language you used.

0 0

johny12345

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-11-2020 13:35)

Post Posted: 13-07-2020, 09:18:32 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name :Darkxrogue
Game Master Name :i dont know the name and it might not be one and it could be a player or a BUG.
Date and time :7/12/2020 9:28PM server time
BG name : Temple of Kotmogu
https://imgur.com/a/3iVoNSj (image is so you can see the time better since i have 8 min left from my battleground debuff on top right side)

More information on the subject :

Hello, Im just making a post to be checked if it was GM or not.Its meant for reporting and i dont expect an answer back if its too hard to. Usually i never get disconnected from BGs and this sort of thing happens once every 3 - 4 weeks reason for posting and after the event which happend 3 times by now i can imediatly log back in game without issues reason for presuming its a GM also.

Im not that good of a player so there would be no reason for me to get kicked just making sure we have that argument also out of the way.And i was playing my off spec also

For now this is all i have

Sunday 7/12/2020 i was kicked from BG on 9:28 server time.I checked my forum time on this login and its 1 hour behind.

Irelevant information but still adding it because it might have information from last event to understand the timeframe between the events:
The last event which i didnt LOG it properly might have been on June 13 ,around 10:50 AM server time (i didnt log it sorry).I was playing my druid ( Feralxmode ) ,I got kicked from BG(forgot which BG) and after saying it on all chat a player named tajkun whispered me its bug and it wasnt a kick and then he went offline.So based on this i take into account its a BUG also.

I dont expect an answer back however if it can be checked and it helps is the only reason im posting it.If i send it to bug forum there is a chance the guy knows about the BUG and is using it haha bad joke.Thanks again... if you have the time to check this.

I also apologize for my bad english and im thanking you for trying to read this.

Last edited by johny12345 on 13-07-2020, 09:19:40; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 19:58:44
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x