User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show only staff posts
Author Message56840
frenzellinio88

[Mentally Stable]

(since 08-07-2018 21:46)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 26-09-2017, 16:07:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
I'll take care it doesn't happen again

Ok, i hope so..becouse this is childish..

Tnx again

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

(since 28-04-2021 11:29)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 21:14:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Ashcool wrote:
If you think that there was any action that a GM should have not made, he behaved inappropriately, was rude or you got muted/banned for nothing, please post here following the model:

Character name: Sammy / Nemesis
Gamemaster name: Denimz
Date and time: 26.10.2017 9:51
More information on the subject: At first kill on Odyn mythic I shared my recount on global, me and Nemesis and Denimz gave us both mute 500 Minutes. After 30 minutes Dcnu shared he's recount on global and HE didn't get any mute:) Why GameMasters prefer other players?
Proofs: https://imgur.com/a/m5wOy
https://imgur.com/a/3Yq7y

REPORTS THAT ARE NOT SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL MOST LIKELY BE IGNORED

1 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 376

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 21:15:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

He did get a mute - Don't worry

Retired

0 0

danyyroo

[rank one]

(since 28-04-2021 11:29)

Votes: 29

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 21:16:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Denim wrote:
He did get a mute - Don't worry

Then why you don't share it on global or mute him after 20 minutes when we say we will report you on forum?

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 26-10-2017, 21:17:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's not your concern at all how I'm doing my job public or private, he got a mute 20 seconds later after he said what he said. You're going to report me, seriously? -

Enough said, he was punished, case closed.

Retired

0 0

fostaa

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-02-2019 01:35)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 11-11-2017, 18:25:55 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I'd like to complain from one of your moderators in the forum: LethalFactorLK.

Please take a look at this: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5651315.html

It's a topic I opened to report bug in regards to missing loot from trash monsters. Someone kindly added my report content to another topic and I was happy for at least being in a queue of processing.

Now, I want you to see the response from your fellow and tell me:
1. Is he fluent in English?
2. Is he well-experienced in World of Warcraft?
3. Would I get a personal excuse from him/her for "rejecting" my topic with a response like this? He hadn't even tried to check if I am right or wrong. I can confirm that my report is 100% valid and there's a bug there.

I am playing this game for approx 10 years and I find reporting bugs a matter of respect and a favor I am doing to you as organizers of this wonderful free server and to all its community.

Thank you.

Yours: G

1 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 11-11-2017, 18:46:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If there is such a problem with old instances it will be fixed later, i'm sorry if i offended you.

As you must know by now Legion content is our priority not old instances. We have said it many times already.

And if you must know i'm fluent in English and i got wow experience. Sometimes i might miss a particular detail in a bug report. ( Cant i make a mistake ? )

As you might have seen i did a huge cleanup of bug reports couple of weeks ago. Your report must have been in it, i cant keep in mind every report i rejected/confirmed

Regards
Lethal

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 11-11-2017, 19:21:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

fostaa wrote:
I'd like to complain from one of your moderators in the forum: LethalFactorLK.

You can PM him first instead of reporting a forum issue to the GameMaster report thread. Secondly, for a forum inquiry, you have the R button in the right corner, but again, that is for something which is a forum related issue. Not this kind of report.

Retired

0 0

[Mentally Stable]

(since 03-09-2019 15:57)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 12-11-2017, 16:58:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Chiar daca iua ban am sa scriu tot ce cred despre aceasta persoana.

Lethal^&%&! este un babuin, cel mai prost moderator de pe acest forum.
1. Exeprienta lui in wow nu trece mai departe de questing.
2. Engleza de rahat.
3. Inchide bug reports valide.
Lista poate continua dar va las pe voi sa-l descoperiti pe timp ce trece.

Prea multa ignoranta si bataie de joc pe acest forum.

Staff message (Denim):

+2 warns, dume de rahat

Choose Who You Want To Become
0 0

Flamestalker

[Screwed Freak]

(since 20-01-2021 11:49)

Votes: 174

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-11-2017, 17:02:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

crezi ca ai rezolvat ceva spunand asta aici ? te simti mai bine ca persoana ?
0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 12-11-2017, 17:57:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

1007 wrote:
Chiar daca iua ban am sa scriu tot ce cred despre aceasta persoana.

Lethal^&%&! este un babuin, cel mai prost moderator de pe acest forum.
1. Exeprienta lui in wow nu trece mai departe de questing.
2. Engleza de rahat.
3. Inchide bug reports valide.
Lista poate continua dar va las pe voi sa-l descoperiti pe timp ce trece.

Prea multa ignoranta si bataie de joc pe acest forum.

Nici nu o sa-mi bat capul cu tine Dosent Matter

Retired

0 0

TotNuSuntWingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-11-2017, 14:21:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character name: Anxiolitic
Gamemaster name: Tadashi
Date and time: 29.11.2017 / 13:55
More information on the subject: Lack of objectivity regarding a mute request that was asked to be solved by a romanian gamemaster since the "tragedy" happened on global_ro involving romanian players.
As you can see Here i imediatly requested that a romanian GM should solve this case since we have our swearings and only we and not google translate can understand the weight of ones words. He insisted i should provide more text, like he had this dying wish to reject the topic or something when it's obvious nobody screenshots globalchat for a 30 minutes conversation but the deviation from game regulations only.

Him insisting so much on solving this request while rejecting it makes me belive he's a friend of that guy and he wish him not to be muted.

@ Denim - daca replica: "sa iti iau ce ai mai scump pe lume in ****" folosita pe global_ro nu este motiv pentru un mute indiferent de context (chiar daca a fost sau nu provocat - desi nu este cazul, daca te uiti la poza o sa-ti dai seama ca a fost prima lui replica din multe altele ce au urmat de injurii la adresa tututor => Rogul zice ca "voi suferiti ca nu va ia lumea la chei" si asta zice sa-i ia ce are mai drag in pla la ala cu suferitul) incep si eu sa vorbesc asa pe global, ca inseamna ca-i ok comform actiunii de respingere a Gm-ului mentionat in reclamatie.

LE: Even the forum agrees with me, since it automaticaly used censorship on the word "P.u.l.a" -

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 29-11-2017, 14:31:36 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

From the provided screenshot in your report I don't know what was the discussion before your reply "use the brain" but that is a phrase to provoke him more than enough. I told Tadashi to require the whole chat log of the discussion so a decision can be made. It's not about which nationality is the GM that handles your report or not, you do as you are asked to so your report will be handled. No compliance results no punishment if indeed he insulted you first or not.

And be careful that statements like "let a ro GM handle this because we have our own curses and stuff" doesn't make you more important in prioritizing the issue, on the contrary.

Until you post a full conversation proof as asked your report is of no importance.

Retired

0 0

TotNuSuntWingz

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 16:03)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 29-11-2017, 16:00:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I am so confused right now. Help me out, i must have misunderstood the game regulations.

Quote:
Any of the following actions will result in a temporary/permanent mute of your in-game account:

To create characters/guilds with obscene names or use such language, no matter the chat channel or if it's for a player or not; [Inappropiate language-related rules are applied only on global chat.]

If somebody uses obscene language on global chat as a rasponse to a provocation, it's ok and won't get punished?
BUT still, you didn't got the whole picture at all. He didnt swear at me, who asked Ovidiulk to use his brain (can't you see i adress Ovidiu,i'm not even talking to that shitbag for *** sake), he swore at that rogue which name is odd and can't write it dow -

Rogue with whoom i talked later:

But once again, what do i know... i'm just a hater who instigates people to swear and than post them on forum to get muted ...
I got muted 1k for swearing on /say and this guy gets away with swearing on global chat because you think my evidence is not good enough to prove he was breaking the rulles.

0 0

Denim

[Netrunner]

(online 1 week ago)

Post Posted: 29-11-2017, 16:03:57 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This doesn't prove anything from what you were asked to do, read again.

Retired

0 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next    

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:57:24
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x