User
Pass
2FA

Report a staff member

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info
Show all posts
Author Message57162
Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 21-02-2017, 23:10:09 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you think that there was any action that a member of the staff should have not made, he behaved inappropriately, was rude or you got muted/banned for nothing, please post here following the model:

Character name (in-game cases) :
Staff member name :
Date and time :
More information on the subject :
Proof:

Additional information

Before posting here, create a unban/unmute report here. IF ONLY when you are not satisfied with the provided answer in the previous mentioned section, post here.

Couple of things to keep in mind before posting:
Wall of text reports WITHOUT proof will be ignored/warned from now on.
Drama reports WITHOUT a valid reason, explanation or proof, will be ignored.
Lying in any of your statements will only get either warned or extend your already applied punishment.
Reports are to be addressed for Discord and in-game situations only. Forum related behaviour remains to be reported as until now.

If you can't care enough to respect these steps, don't even bother posting.

REPORTS THAT ARE NOT SUBMITTED IN ENGLISH WILL MOST LIKELY BE IGNORED

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.

Last edited by Sarah on 11-05-2020, 16:07:20; edited 2 times in total
0 0

k0s

[Freakz Admin | Dev]

(since 24-09-2022 11:04)

Votes: 222

Post Posted: 13-08-2017, 23:51:50 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Solved

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5594952.html

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

(since 03-09-2023 13:06)

Votes: 200

Post Posted: 20-02-2018, 14:45:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Spoiler:

Ti-am explicat o data ce TREBUIA sa faci in loc sa "abuzezi" (ca vrei sa nu / ca stii sau nu) de bug.

Oamenii au stat 30min in arena ca te-ai dus tu AFK.

No unban.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 20-02-2018, 17:25:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Toti cei care au fost raportati au luat ban. (Faci ce am zis mai sus pana cand se repara)

off-topic: pala holy, ne ocupam si de aia.

Daca nu ai ceva relevant de spus, te rog sa nu mai spamezi acest topic.

0 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 09-06-2018, 20:56:35 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Muted the other players from your screenshots.

2 0

Power

[Controlled Chaos]

Post Posted: 25-06-2018, 16:38:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I didn't said that you're stupid, what you did was stupid.

DrArbiter wrote:
i was being silly and bit drunk and i wrote some numbers on global

We do not tolerate any type of spam, "long mutes" will stop all the useless and dumb jokes that were trying to rise on the global chat.

If you get mute for few hours, you will do that again and again. Next time think twice before doing something that could get you in trouble.

I'm pretty sure I answered you in a ticket why you were muted, then you created an unmute request -> I answered there too. Then you sent me a PM -> answered there for the 3rd time.... = I'm wasting my time.

You just don't get it, read the rules.

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 12-04-2022, 14:02:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Moonkinator wrote:
hello so i got a 5 hours deserter from a gm , i belive its arkod , i did 20 arenas atleast today , this is disgusting, i was accused of being afk in arena , the only time i stopped dpsing was when my random partner died , i know by the time u check logs this will have passed but it's disgusting since its obvious to me it was done by request because some friend asked him to do , honestly how pathetic can one person be to do that ? also if i was afk it was only when my partner died , there is no point in fighting 1 v 2 , lame and pathetic to abuse power like that . have good day

Character name (in-game cases) :Bigdickstyle
Staff member name :not sure but i think it was arkod
Date and time :today time in photo
More information on the subject : the only time you could say i was afk it was when i was 1 v 2 because my random partner got killed so no point to fight ,
Proof: https://imgur.com/a/ckPuOk0

Wrong section - this will be ignored for now.

You need to make an Unban/Unmute request post first: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Unban-Unmute-requests-f5568.html

Only if you are not satisfied with the outcome with the post you can post here.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Fanca

[Super-Moderator]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 15

Post Posted: 26-06-2022, 22:07:28 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Connover wrote:
Got muted 1 day for non english, remember when I was GM/Helper we only muted for 5 minutes to 1 hour for that.

As you can see when I approached Shilen aka member who muted me they said that they are "separate from staff". Dont all rules apply the same for all staff members, last time I checked staff have rules they follow.

The rules listed in Discord cover most common situations, however, they cannot anticipate everything. In consequence, we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure this server is not disrupted or abused in any way. You knew that speaking another language is a muteable offense and thus got punished for it. Moreover, there isn't exact list for discord mute durations, so duration is based off the context and the judgement of the one who is giving the mute, in that case that was Shilen.

After reviewing the conversation on discord, the mute is indeed correct. Your actions have consequences.

Feel free to contact me via forum PM or discord. (Fanca#6164)

Last edited by Fanca on 26-06-2022, 22:07:56; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Announcements / Server info  

The time now is 20-04-2024, 01:12:35
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x