User
Pass
2FA

Restless blades

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message442
Feelsbadman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2019 14:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-03-2019, 11:41:34 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Since the post about "restless blades" passive on the forum was made about 2 months ago and it's been confirmed by a gm. I wanted to make another mention about it.

The passive reads: "Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown of Adrenaline Rush, Between the Eyes, Sprint, Marked for Death, and Vanish by 0.5 sec per combo point spent."

So, if you spend 6 combo points on a finisher you are supposed to get 3 second cd reduction on all of the spells listed above.

The passive does not work for Vanish and Betwen the Eyes, and the passive is HUGE with our BiS legendaries "Mantle of Master Assasin" and "Greenskin's Waterlodged Wristcuffs" since Vanish And BTE become our offensive cooldowns.

i dont feel like i need to provide proof since the post has been confirmed as i mentioned. I've been grinding for the past 3 months for bis legendaries gathering from no legendaries, to currently 9 (in this rather short period of time). its been a long, hard journey with countless mythic dungeons and raids, and i would like to know it wasn't for bugged legendaries. May we get information about when this might get fixed?

the post i mentioned: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Rogue-Outlaw-Restless-Blades-t548206.html

1 0

Bow

[Salty]

(since 04-07-2021 16:05)

Votes: 66

Post Posted: 11-03-2019, 11:59:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As with all other reported bugs, this will get fixed when devs have time for it.

Guild Master and Raid Leader of

0 0

Feelsbadman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-09-2019 14:20)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 11-03-2019, 12:28:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

One would imagine fixing how best in slot legendaries work is among the top priorities. eather way thanks for the quick response
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 22:59:43
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x