User
Pass
2FA

Resurrection the PvP !!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message563
tibanu

[Mentally Stable]

(since 07-08-2020 12:16)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 20-06-2018, 19:29:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello freakz team I want to call that the pvp is dead and it would be great if you implemented something like that, a prize or a reward or quest (weekly) for 2vs2 / 3vs3 / 3vs3 solo que .I think and I'm sure I will renew the pvp. Today I stayed in Que very much because you did not work anymore at pvp and you worked harder at pve. It's very easy to do something about Quest / Prize / Reward (Weekly) or at least 2 weeks.

My proof pvp dead on freakz : I hope do something https://imgur.com/a/iupwSDU

Dearfully:Wzzy

0 0

Palanormal

[Mentally Stable]

(since 12-04-2020 13:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 20-06-2018, 19:40:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It is to no surprise that most players playing Retail are PvE players, casual, to be more exact. If we were to focus on reviving the PvP scene on our server and not PvE, our numbers would go down quite a good amount. Not only that, but doing one thing to try and get people to do PvP won't have a substantially positive outcome. I can assume, that most of our players do PvE content more than they do PvP, and it is with that reason that we haven't really done much to the PvP scene. We're focusing on implementing content, not silly rewards. As of right now we are 7.1.5, when all the other servers marked on WoWprivateservers Reddit are 7.3.5 because they quite simply care about the money and not the stability of the server. We have catching up to do, we won't forget about PvP entirely, but right now we want to go further down the road of the Legion patches. Yes, this means things like WoD content, and maybe even silly rewards for the PvP scene to be left in the dust for right now. But in my opinion, our actions and progression of Legion is the best option for the perseverance of the server. Thank you for the suggestion.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:21:45
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x