User
Pass
2FA

Reviving PvP
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message14192
Sumoo

[Mentally Stable]

(since 01-04-2019 08:48)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 18-07-2016, 22:59:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I had some free time so i decided to make a topic about PvP situation on freakz at the moment.

Right now its horrible, you don't have to accept it but its a fact. Previous season has ended with r1 being like 1800 rated in 3s. This season isn't much better either, almost 2 months since season started and rating is still low. I have seen like 2-3 3v3 matches in 1 whole week.
We have tried everything, fixed Mmr system, arena vendor, 3v3 list and so on but obviously its not helping, so what could be a problem?

Lets look at this dumb example. How come some Russian MoP server (we know who am i talking about but wont name it here) with FAR worse scripts has so many players and active PvP almost 24/7. I have played on it a bit and freakz is MILES ahead when it comes to scripts. I have fallen trough textures like 6 times there in 3 mins, noticed sacrifice doesn't break poly, Soft CC as warlock/paladin fears were breaking after like 1-2 auto attacks and many more crucial bugs, but they still got so many people playing 2v2/3v3 there.
If you were to ask random foreigner player if he would rather play in romanian or russian community im pretty sure first thing that would come to his mind are russians yelling " RUSH B CYKA PIЗДЕЦ " and he would instantly choose romanian community.
There are other private servers that have much more people than us with even worse scripts but think we got that.

How do we fix this situation? Well even tho this has been rejected i'm still pretty sure ARENA SPECTATE NPC is just freaking useless, just go to elwyn forest/durotar during weekends or evenings and you will see how many players are just sitting around NPC and waiting for high rated match to happen so they can spectate and if high rated match happens just go spectate and check amount of spectators (many of them are actually medium-high rated players that could potentially que as well). Also team that queues first 3v3 is always in disadvantage because opposing team can always make counter comp so thats just another bad side of this NPC (same thing for high rated 2v2 matches).

I mean yes it does help when you promote server and you can put Arena spectate option among good things that we have but it brings more evil than good. That npc made high rated players lazy! Instead of queueing they would rather spectate other teams fighting. Other more popular servers aren't having spectate and yet they got more players so we can come to conclusion that it's not arena spectate npc that would bring people to server. After all aren't we trying to become blizzlike server?

Another thing is that we should have precise timer of how long arena season is going to last and when is it going to end with what rewards.

We should have more tournaments, if not for irl $ or in game $ then at least for some custom transmogs or something like that, we had many such suggestions back in cata and some of them were really good. 3v3 vendor turned out to be rly successful when it came out, lots of people were playing it but eventually most of them bought everything from vendor and had nothing else to play for.

Anyway gotta sleep, will add something else if it comes to my mind tomorrow. Hopefully someone understands what i'm trying to say and just please don't see this as a QQ topic, i am just trying to raise awareness of problems in PvP because i spent lots of time on this server and i would like to stay on it.

9 2

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 19 October 2016 20:13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 19-04-2024, 18:16:23
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x