User
Pass
2FA

Roadmap and bug report

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message305
Ein

[Mentally Stable]

(since 05-01-2021 14:21)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 27-02-2019, 00:11:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have two suggestion:
- a roadmap that sketchily show on what fix you want to work in future, something like: this month work on class bug, next on tos..... nothing to definite, only something that show in what direction the fix are going.
- a lot of the main post of bug report are out of date, to many post for only one person. If possible try to distribute this task to class moderator or something like that. Personaly i found that class report section work really well, i receive an answer the same day i report the bug (class priest).

sry for my bad english and keep up the good work

0 0

LethalFactorLK

[Very Important Person]

(since 03-03-2021 16:57)

Votes: 220

Post Posted: 27-02-2019, 06:46:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

It's hard to give a road map of things being worked on since priorities change depending on outside factors, but at the moment we are working on :

1.TOS bosses
2.Fixing Legion dungeons
3.Fixing up the confirmed class bug reports
4.Fixing the class hall mount quests-line / scenario

1 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 27 February 2019 15:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 18-04-2024, 07:33:05
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x