User
Pass
2FA

[Rogue][Combat][Spell] Vanish + Ambush

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents
Author Message1711
africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

(since 23-05-2023 10:52)

Votes: 32

Post Posted: 04-04-2016, 13:17:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: Vanish + Ambush
Bug description:
Casting Ambush after Vanish doesn't hit. More precise, IF you don't wait for GCD and have the energy required for Ambush, it will "hit" with Ambush and cancel Vanish.
I used Nightstalker talent so I get full energy cost Ambush, with Shadow Focus is harder to show, though in raids I play with SF and I rarely hit with Ambush.
Proof:
This is my Ambush location on Stealth/Vanish. It's on 2, just like Sinister Strike in normal stance.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kvBMrS0JPDk:

Go to second 45. I do Preparation to refresh Vanish. I press the Vanish button and instantly after the Ambush button. You can see some smoke from Vanish. You can see the Power Auras icon on the lower left disappearing and 01 (cooldown) replacing it and on the left, under the party UI, you can see that there is no Ambush. It did however hit with SS, melee and a Main Gauche. I'm guessing that after Vanish faded, I had energy and was still spamming button 2, so it hit with SS.
In order to benefit from Ambush in the raid, I usually cast Vanish, wait for GCD to finish and then cast Ambush. But that means I'm losing time waiting, instead of spamming the button like a true Combat Rogue does.

I'll try to record it in a raid also, but it's too early and nothing's on.

Last edited by africa on 04-04-2016, 13:58:33; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Vvtf

[Exploiter]

(since 01-06-2019 22:57)

Votes: 86

Post Posted: 04-04-2016, 13:48:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

On the second 47 i only see you vanish and use ss(60k damage)instead of ambush, i can clearly see the purple aura from ss after that vanish

Last edited by Vvtf on 04-04-2016, 13:51:22; edited 1 time in total
0 0

africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

Post Posted: 04-04-2016, 13:50:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I can't use SS in Vanish stance because of the first picture I showed you. In stealth/ambush I have only 4 spells, and none of them are SS. How can I use it if it's not on the bars?

That's the point of this report, if you use Ambush too fast, it will not hit with it and just cancel Vanish.

0 0

Vvtf

[Exploiter]

(since 01-06-2019 22:57)

Votes: 86

Post Posted: 04-04-2016, 22:45:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

africa wrote:
I can't use SS in Vanish stance because of the first picture I showed you. In stealth/ambush I have only 4 spells, and none of them are SS. How can I use it if it's not on the bars?

That's the point of this report, if you use Ambush too fast, it will not hit with it and just cancel Vanish.

I did some tests and i found it's not actually only from vanish, on stealth happen 2, the bug is like this, let's say i have backstab on button2 (non-stealth) and on button2 ambush(stealth) if you vanish/stealth fast as fck and on same time you try to press on button 2 it will only give the ability from non-stealth bar (backstab) works for every ability like this.. little buggy i can say
My test is on button2 how i said
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bc-2Cw3bNYU:

.be

0 0

africa

[Royalty insde my DNA]

Post Posted: 06-04-2016, 19:59:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yo5u0Yrgszc:

Go to 3:05. I will Vanish(you can see the aura) and then no Ambush happens.

Could it be the server not updating fast enough the spell queue? I didn't get Shadow Focus, not the tab to hit Ambush, yet Vanish happened.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by africa, 11 May 2016 18:58

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> CONFIRMED Class spells / talents  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 14:21:36
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x