User
Pass
2FA

[SELLING] Battle pets (gold only, retail pricing).

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message484
Magnus06

[Err505 Baguette Way]

(since 06-06-2019 21:57)

Votes: 31

Post Posted: 22-08-2017, 18:41:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,

Since there is currently an issue with the Felsong's Auction House regarding Pet cage turning into empty ones after a while when you put them on the AH. I've decided to open this thread to sell those i can offer given the proper amount of gold.

As of today, 22th of August, Felsong's economy has yet to established, even more so for battle pets. To address that, i will start selling pets using the average retail pricing for them. Obviously it will fluctuate since Freakz works differently (fee, playerbase, supply and demand, etc).

After some research, i've chosen Stormrage US realm as reference since it's one of the highest trading realm. I will take the lowest price (between current, mean or mediant) from the cheapest breed if they have more than one. For the moment i will post a sample then depending of the success, i will add more.

-------------------------------

SELLING :

Snowy Panda : 4800g

Sunfur Panda : 9800g

Moon Moon (P/P) : 10.000g

Gulp Froglet (H/B) : 15.000g

Emerald Whelpling : 22.000g

-------------------------------

Reply below with the pet you desire, i will contact you IG to then establish a rendezvous point in order to make the trade.

Cya

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Magnus06, 17 September 2017 01:53

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 12:09:11
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x