User
Pass
2FA

Screen Areas For Mobs

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message494
Aegenia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-09-2017 17:50)

Post Posted: 02-09-2017, 01:01:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Would it be possible to have the techy people to start looking into removing certain mobs that are certain death.

A good example of what I mean is; while I was questing through Northern Stranglethorn > Bambala like the whole area is swarming with Jungle Serpents. Not a fun place to try and quest when they are one hitting you for 4K damage and you are only level 27.

There is another instance of this on the outskirts of Orgrimar and there is a shaman? with some elemental's and this whole group can one shot you, yet the quest is for like low teens I believe.

0 0

Shocker

[Freakz owner]

(since 08-02-2020 12:17)

Votes: 829

Post Posted: 02-09-2017, 01:02:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Please use the bug report section https://forum.wow-freakz.com/Bug-Report-f5549.html and post EXACTLY what and where needs to be fixed. Talking in general is not helping...

FREAKZ COMMUNITY @ Facebook
WOW FREAKZ @ Facebook
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 16:08:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x