User
Pass
2FA

Scripting questions

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message499
XsenoxPL

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-06-2020 20:51)

Post Posted: 15-05-2020, 10:46:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello. I have some questions.
1. How are old raids and dungeons scrypted?
2. How are old quests scrypted?
3. Are artifacts working?
4. Are allied races aviable?
5. Are Mage tower/Class order halls well scrypted.
It is all about scripting. Is it just good?
And one last thing. Is it better to play on this legion server or on BFA server? I dont know because I want to discover the story from BFA, but drom the other hand i want to play with artifacts.

0 0

Stimulation

[Inner Voice]

(since 21-05-2023 08:36)

Votes: 39

Post Posted: 15-05-2020, 10:52:11 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello,
1. The old raids and dungeons are semi-scripted, meaning that there will be occasional non-working dungeon or raid. That is due to the fact that this content is of low priority compared to Legion content.
2. The same story goes for old quests, however, the majority of quests that you will need to level up and progress to 110 are working and you should not be having any issues.
3. Artifacts are fully working and scripted. We have a single specialization choice enabled when choosing an artifact, but you will receive all artifacts when you finish your quest.
4. Allied Races are available yes. You can unlock them either by their respective quest chains, or you can purchase them directly via our WoW Shop.
5. Mage Tower has some tweaks necessary since we updated to patch 7.3.5, but you can obtain the appearances. Class halls are working well, with just a few exceptions (some currently broken quest here or there) but you can finish your campaign.
As for your last question, I personally cannot say which expansion is better as I have not played Battle for Azeroth myself, but I can guarantee that our server is the best Legion server at the moment. We have had a number of people returning from retail to here to prove that.

Greetings,
Stimulation

Greetings,
Stimulation
Former WoW Freakz Game Master
Make sure to join our Discord server as well!

Legion Heirlooms Guide
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Power, 23 June 2020 20:51

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 20:51:59
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x