User
Pass
2FA

Sneaky Bastard Macros

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message6511
nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 20-09-2018 12:33)

Votes: 33

Post Posted: 03-08-2017, 15:47:01 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

here's some useful macro for your Rogue/Feral character! don't claim it your own if you were unable to create one... that's just retarded.

if you felt like the macros are getting buggy, comment here ASAP. also [add/ask for] features if you want!

fun fact: making these macros were not easy. many of them aren't following a certain standard.

for example, in [bold substrike] i needed to add "nostealth" condition to backstab,
but that wasn't required in [substrike] which is an exception.

or [deastep] wouldn't work if i wrote it in one line.

remember to set the macro icon to [question mark], so that it will change according to the ability

remember to set the macro icon to [question mark], so that it will change according to the ability

^^ ATTENTION! ^^

also check out: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/How-To-Save-settings-permanently-t480840.html

since I hate bartender and similar addons, I did not have enough space on action bars nor enough keybinds to put abilities on em... hence forth, I created and used these macros.

rogue macro:
Spoiler:

Feral Macro:
Spoiler:

good luck my sneaky friends.

Protecting Game Settings - Shaman Guide - Rogue Guide - Sneaky Macros

Last edited by nyevid on 04-09-2018, 12:47:43; edited 8 times in total
4 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 04-09-2018, 02:34:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i will give 400 gold for each dysfunction you find in the macros above.

that's way faster than World Quests, right?

send me a message when you've found something, i will mail gold to your chosen champion asap.

edit log:
1- added my personal variations.
---
2- edited almost every macro to make them fail-safe. explanation:
some players accidentally hold [shift], [alt] or [ctrl] before pressing a spell, which prevents it from being cast.
also some keyboard's alt/ctrl/shift key get stuck (hardware or software) and spells can't be cast at all.
to fix/avoid those, i've edited macros so that they function even if you hold/press the modifier keys (shift/alt/ctrl).
---
3- added a saber slash at the beginning of [ghostly strike] related macros.
doing so will ensure a curse of the dreadblade proc quicker
and you'll avoid accidentally resetting the sequence back to ghostly strike each time you target away from a mob.
feel free to put [ghostly strike] even in the middle of the sequence, however, that's not recommended.
----

0 0

nyevid
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 08-09-2018, 07:18:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

P.S. use [http://www.macroexplain.com/] to know what macro does what.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by LethalFactorLK, 26 September 2018 07:17

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 17:59:50
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x