User
Pass
2FA

Some mysterious GM have been pretty nasty...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery
Author Message557
Wtfhaxx

[Creep]

(since 04-02-2015 15:42)

Votes: 10

Post Posted: 27-07-2014, 20:14:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Character Name: Pwngetool
Item Name & ID: I'll paste the list of items soon.
Armory Link: http://armory.freakz.ro/character-sheet.xml?r=Genesis&&cn=Pwngetool
Details:
So... what should I begin with...
Moments ago playing my twink I noticed strange console output that I was obtaining items I was actualy wearing. To my surprise, on the chatacter tab I saw my items dissapearing one by one.
The reason behind this was obvious... so I made an ticket right away, kindly asking GM to reveal himself, and explain the situation. The reply came instantly, insinuating that I was abusign a bug. But wait a minute, what bug exactly? I was jsut wearing VOTED 272ilvl items being lvl 10, was doing it for over a year now, was reported as alleged hacker/bug abuser/exploiter plenty times... Freakz staff was OK with that. And we (because I'm not only one doing this) were told we can keep the gear as long as we won't be using it in PvP situations except for simple dueling which in fact I was just doing outside Stormwind for fun, not harming anybody (maybe except for some jealous individuals' feelings). Yet I've noticed some new (probably unexperienced without basic game mechanics knowledge) GM muting people for anal jokes spamming, and I suppose it was him who removed my whole gear.
What bothers me most is that after his reply to my ticket, in which he insinuated that I abused some bug, I made a new ticket (mark my words) kindly explaining the situation from my point of view, he simply deleted my ticket.

What I would like is the GM who done it expose himself, explaining why he did that, even PMing me ingame, and return the items to me, since I spent months voting on this gear, just to remind you I've spent 54 vote points on single item(maybe except for the head which costed 18 points...).

With regards,
Pwngetool.

0 0

Zohlomg

[DEFIANCE]

(online 1 week ago)

Votes: 770

Post Posted: 28-07-2014, 17:20:47 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We've discussed in tickets.
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Zohlomg, 28 July 2014 15:20

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Item Recovery  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 21:59:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x