User
Pass
2FA

Soul fragments are bugged (Havoc)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message537
ingmarko

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-06-2018 21:39)

Post Posted: 03-06-2018, 19:46:23 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I must report this very important kind of bug.

As a havoc spec, when Soul Fragments (and Lesser too) come out from a NPC (or during a fight), they just staying still in a place.
Soul fragments need to automatic come to the DH when he is about 10 feet from it. This is a some kind of visual absorbing.

This bug affect a Havoc Demon Hunter's play mechanics a lot, because we need to run trough our soul fragments to absorb they, instead of automatic vacuum absorbing to us when we're just near.
In PvP this is most important mechanics.

To make my self clear I'm posting this kind of some random Havoc DH gaming from YT, and for example when you're on 11:24 minutes you can see what am I talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExLWP7YqKxA

Please Freakz, fix this bug for the love of all DHs on the server.

Best regards! -

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 00:06:51
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x