User
Pass
2FA

Spring Gatherers - Npc missing / no quest spawned

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Show only staff posts
Author Message479
liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 14:09:48 [Valuable post] | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=13483&&name=spring-gatherers
https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=13479&&name=the-great-egg-hunt
Bug description: Well this quest is no where to be found atm been looking in every city and spots where they should be but nothing , as well the following quest afterwards wont be spawned either tho you do get the item needed fro the quest in the eggs but you can't obtain it
https://www.wowhead.com/quest=13483/spring-gatherers
Proof:

1 0

Skye

[Administrator]

(online 1 day ago)

Votes: 76

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 15:08:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I actually did the quest on my demon hunter with this npc in Brill. It is true that we can pick up the Brightly Colored Shell Fragments without the quest. I managed to finish The Great Egg Hunt but I don't remember completing Spring Gatherers at any time, even though it is the prerequisite. I tried this on my dk but there were no quests available.

The only "proof" I could provide would be using the isQuestFlag script..

The first prints false since I never finished Spring Gatherer but I completed The Great Egg Hunt (true):

Both prints false on my dk since I never completed the quests, there were no quests available for some reason (similar issue to you):

0 0

liwstar

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-06-2020 11:40)

Votes: 35

Post Posted: 26-03-2020, 15:27:43 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

chronically_baked wrote:
I actually did the quest on my demon hunter with this npc in Brill. It is true that we can pick up the Brightly Colored Shell Fragments without the quest. I managed to finish The Great Egg Hunt but I don't remember completing Spring Gatherers at any time, even though it is the prerequisite. I tried this on my dk but there were no quests available.

The first prints false since I never finished Spring Gatherer but I completed The Great Egg Hunt (true):

Both prints false on my dk since I never completed the quests, there were no quests available for some reason (similar issue to you):

really cuz it says u need to do Spring Gatherer before but it can that u did it before, the quest was out before update im silvermoon all year long lol tho now i can't either of them tho i ill check if i can see any egg hunt quest for the egg shells

Update @ 26-03-2020, 14:27:43

liwstar wrote:
chronically_baked wrote:

really cuz it says u need to do Spring Gatherer before but it can that u did it before, the quest was out before update im silvermoon all year long lol tho now i can't either of them tho i ill check if i can see any egg hunt quest for the egg shells

i checked all i see is one quest tisket , a tasket , a noblegardenn basket

Last edited by liwstar on 26-03-2020, 15:21:17; edited 1 time in total
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 20:02:04
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x