User
Pass
2FA

Suggestion for the Future of Freakz on WOW SL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion
Author Message792
Arcanelord

[Mentally Stable]

(since 14-08-2023 17:35)
Votes: 1

Post Posted: 13-12-2021, 13:52:52 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi.
so i wanted to talk about some of the things that have been happening in wow and it's fall down. obviously SL had many issues and turned the game into a typical looter shooter with season pass.as you all know the systems implemented on SL retail are all behind time gating. a way to force players into Subbing and keep on giving blizz the cash.(giving money for the lesser each time) the renown system was one of these fun police BS that blizz pulled off. people HAD to play weekly or else they'd be left behind. and catching up felt impossible. the whole conduit energy BS that got removed in 9.1.5 is another stupid thing.
reputations are done in a way were people have to grind like crazy. a grind that is NOT FUN. quests that are boring as hell. in bfa this was the case too. most of the players are casual players. people who have less than 2 hours (mostly just 1 hour) daily to play the game. so what did they do ? they made reputation to be progressed only via running around in the world doing the most mundane tasks that require no planning nor any challenge. so here are my suggestions for the future of Freakz.
if you guys try to be blizz-like then player population will face a plummet like never seen before. DON'T TIME GATE PEOPLE. let the renown be done of one's own accord. the lack of content shouldn't be hidden behind weekly quests.(ofc this is blizz fault). people should be allowed to do whatever they want with their times. it's a GAME for god's sake it's supposed to be fun. it's not a goddarn competition.
make reaching exalted reputations easier to reach . people should not need a whole month to come online forcefully, to waste the little precious break time that they have on mindlessly running around and killing mobs that are literal meat sacks. what if they want to do a dungeon run? NO ONLY GRIND. what about tmog runs? NO REPS REPS REPS. for this i would suggest a raise in rep rates OR getting rep through killing ANY MOBS, both in the world AND dungeons. for example killing bastion mobs should give Ascended faction rep to a bastion player. ofc there are many more ways to do help in this matter. like items that gives players a certain amount of rep.
and for the Covenant mess. let people BE ABLE TO CHOOSE whatever covenant spells they want REGARDLESS OF WHICHEVER THEY ARE A PART OF. because of blizz's incapability at understanding the most simplest of things, players once again HAD to go for something which they didn't really want. NIGHT FAES. despite not liking the whole vibe, only to have a slightly more damage. and as someone who have played wow for more than 9 years i could tell you that wow community LOVE THEIR MIN MAXING AND DPS OUTPUT.
and also when players want to switch to ANOTHER covenant make it easier to reach the last levels of the renown system.(though i don't really mind it being the same way as long as the adjustments are done properly)
then it comes to Torghast. people get done with it after a couple of runs. because it's too long and gets boring after a while. adjust the Torments and blessings. make them over powered, make them crazy. again it's a game not a competition. reduce the number of levels. and make custom boxes where people get rewarded with random tmog items from previous expansions. for example if a mage finishes a Torghast run upon receiving the box , it should consist of CLOTH gear and weapons (staves, dagger, off-hands, etc.) that a MAGE can wear. it makes it much more worth it and tolerable . increase the rewards too (soul ashe or whatever that it usually gives).
make the game more accessible. for if people wanted to play the same sh*t they would have stuck with retail.
you guys are running your own server and have much more freedom when it comes to wow. YOU and other private servers have proven themselves to be able to make the game fun and AS IT SHOULD BE.

i hope i don't come out as too bossy or bit**y.
i care for the game. and i do care for this server as well.
taking it easy and not killing themselves over bigger numbers are something that the wow community has forgotten.

Last edited by Arcanelord on 13-12-2021, 18:31:41; edited 1 time in total
0 0

marcumario

[Mentally Stable]

(since 11-02-2022 20:52)

Post Posted: 14-01-2022, 12:48:24 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

This question has been rattling around my head for some time. I completely agree with you that it is always necessary to propose changes to the game and it is better if other players join the discussion ... the opinion of different players is important
1 0

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> General Discussion  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:31:12
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x