User
Pass
2FA

[Sunsong ranch]Learn and Grow VI phasing issues with ranch

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message877
Sutures

[Mentally Stable]

(since 20-02-2019 07:10)

Post Posted: 18-11-2018, 17:49:08 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Wowhead quest link: https://www.wowhead.com/quest=31945/learn-and-grow-vi-ginas-vote
WoW Freakz quest link: https://www.wow-freakz.com/quest_helper.php?quest=31945&name=learn-and-grow-vi-gina-s-vote

Bug description: Genesis realm. The Sunsong ranch exists in various states, with rocks remaining from previous quests, and no untilled soil to start the questline. This blocks the questline and prevents any of the farming. It appears that several items from later questlines (sprinklers, shrine) are in the area which should not yet be there.

Proof: https://paste.pics/75ad8be45c6f108cc4d0caa47edf0579

Personal note: I understand this might be very low-priority. For me, Sunsong ranch is one of the reasons to play MoP. If this cannot be/won't be fixed, can someone recommend a place where this quest and the farming does work correctly?

0 0

Sutures

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 18-11-2018, 22:38:17 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I found a possible workaround for this - if you accept one of the daily quests to plant ANOTHER kind of plant (melons in my case) the untilled soil shows up. I will see if this works to plant scallions and advance the quest this way instead. Will follow up.

Update @ 18-11-2018, 22:38:17

Tested it but it does not work - even if you till the soil, the pouch of scallion seeds does not work. The tilled soil disappears and won't come back unless you abandon the striped melon daily quest and pick it up again. However, if you plant melon seeds it works fine. Problem seems to be that the untilled soil only shows up when you accept one of these daily quests, and is not "just there".

Update @ 19-11-2018, 13:56:04

Logged in again, saw 4 tilled plots this time, and could seed them with single scallion seeds. The packets do not work. Will check tomorrow if the scallions grow correctly.

0 0

Sutures

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 20-11-2018, 11:24:19 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Final update - quest progressed. Found out that Sunsong Ranch actually isn't phased at all like in Retal - I see people pop in and plant stuff and do their dailies. For me it sort of defeats the purpose of Sunsong, but that's a stress I will have to take elsewhere.
Either way, by logging in and out until you see tilled soil and then planting single seeds you can progress the quest and do your dailies. Case closed.

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  

The time now is 25-04-2024, 08:39:01
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x