User
Pass
2FA

Tank Guide
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other
Author Message2376
devilzealous

[Casual Player]

(since 28-10-2022 16:31)

Votes: 5

Post Posted: 04-11-2014, 12:34:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I have no experience on Tank. I had never played as a tank before. So , now I am willing to play as a tank and I request knowledges for a tank player from experience players (that you).

Please help me by commenting my question with useful facts. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. Be enjoy for training a noob. -

So , I have some questions these I would like to know . They are as follow...

1 . Which tank class is the best ever (I think this question is too broad .... ) ?
    2 . For a noob , which class is easy to start as a Tank ?
    3 . Can you support me pros and cons of each Tank class?
    4 . Please assume healer as yourself , which Tank class is fun for you (For instance : I am holly priest and I love druid tanks because of they has blah blah ... ) ?
    5 . What items lvl must have for specific raid as a tank ? (example : .... you must have atleast 380 ilvl to tank in baradin hold raid)
    6 . Which professions were most preferable for a Tank ?
    7 . Has another additional informations , suggestions , the things I should always remember ,the things I should avoid , useful tips ?

Anyway , Thanks for reading my question and I appologize for my poor English.
By the way please don't be tell me as "try in Google" ! I did it but I would like to get informations for this server. It just a really Disucssion.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> WOW -> Other  
Go to page     

The time now is 24-04-2024, 13:09:34
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x