User
Pass
2FA

Teeming affix

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message121
Grazzia

[Mentally Stable]

(since 24-10-2020 10:33)

Votes: 111

Post Posted: 09-12-2019, 19:07:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description: Teeming affix spawns additional mobs as if they were just pets of the original ones, so if you kill the original ones faster than the teeming affix ones, those will just despawn(without giving %). This is how can that happen that your % is not the same when you go on the same way but kill mobs in the packs in different order.

Proof: I cant really screen this but can tell how to reproduce it. In arcway when you go on the xakal way without teeming there is 2 eredar there. Now with teeming there is 1 more, try killing the original ones and the teeming one will surely despawn, and this is true to the next pack too, if you kill 3 original one, all other despawns. Any other dungeon is viable for testing just to me this is the most memorable but if you find a pack where you know which ones are spawned without teeming too and kill those, the rest of the pack will despawn ofc without giving % which is really annyoing.

Last edited by Grazzia on 16-01-2020, 20:01:59; edited 3 times in total
2 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 23-04-2024, 10:43:48
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x