User
Pass
2FA

The Real Ferocious Gladiator 4 PvP Season's winners

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message283
thedeadman

[Mentally Stable]

(since 02-05-2020 10:34)

Votes: 6

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 13:52:59 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Greetings,

Posting just so that everyone know who are the real winners for the Ferocious Gladiator 4 PvP season .
Accused of false rumors 1 day before the season ends, and while being already at the top in a safe rank, i tried to log in the next day and found out that my rating is deleted because of false rumors from the current rank 2/3 players in 3 vs 3 ladder ( rank 5-6 in my image/ in the real pvp ladder), and the funny thing about it is that the current rank 2 player was asking for wintrade from several players and there are proofs about it and he has been reported for it , and he did wintrade to reach the current rank which is ridiculous because he accused others in doing that while he was the one doing it, so basically these guys were desperate to reach their current ranks after being farmed by our team and pushed back to their real ranks ( rank 5-6).

Anyway maybe it's too late but i thought someone will do something by that time to fix all this mess after several reports.

IF you want to be fair with everyone, you should ignore the last 1/2 days and u will get the real ranking for pvp ( after this ridiculous wintrading issue)

And in case nothing will change well Gz for the winners.

The real ranking of 3 vs 3 rated arena

[img]https://ibb.co/HdxSyMR

Thank you,

Enjoy,

1 0

Jonski994

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-12-2019 12:34)

Post Posted: 08-10-2019, 19:18:29 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Agree with everything, players who played against their friends last day of pvp season, more like wargames, and they got r1 -
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Tadashi, 08 October 2019 18:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 19-04-2024, 01:21:18
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x