User
Pass
2FA

The addons button does not appea

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show all posts
Author Message996
Fartipie

[Mentally Stable]

(since 19-09-2018 14:00)

Post Posted: 19-09-2018, 15:15:39 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, friends! So i'm a 110 lvl dh on 7.1.5. I decided to download some addons (recounter or skada). And i've ran in into a problem. The addon button is just not showing up on the character selection screen. I tried googling it, and it said to use the .exe file instead of the launcher, the button did appear but i obviously got kicked out because i'm not using the launcher. What is even more weird, the "old" launcher does show the button and the addons work, but once again i get kicked out because i need to be using the "new" version. The folders in the "addons" tab lead directly to the files and not to an another folder. I pretty much did everything i could....Soooooo could anybody help? Do you know why this could be happening? Thanks in advance!
0 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 19-09-2018, 15:21:56 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

How did you downloaded the addons? You extracted the files in Interface\AddOns ?

Micro, the Workaround master
1 0

microk2

[WoW Dev]

(online 4 weeks ago)

Votes: 259

Post Posted: 19-09-2018, 15:58:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

We are on patch 7.1.5. Check if your addon is 7.1 version or older

Micro, the Workaround master
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 04-11-2018, 10:56:42 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Remove "Read Only" from the properties of your WoW folder and run the game with administrator privileges (by assigning them to the launcher).

Should that not work, delete the entire Interface folder (the game will create a new one, no worries) and log into the game once. Once the Interface is back, try to put the addons there again.

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 28-03-2024, 13:24:00
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x