User
Pass
2FA

The login screen "Connecting" problem
Go to page     

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message1913
whydoustealmycharger

[Mentally Stable]

(since 25-09-2017 21:14)

Post Posted: 25-04-2017, 22:55:21 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

So hi, played MoP on this server for some time and was thrilled when i heard about Legion coming. So anyways i saw the PTR was out a few days ago and downloaded it. Everything seemed fine while i was installing the game and as soon as i typed my username and password on the login screen i just get "connecting". And it doesnt go anywhere further than that just endless "connecting". My internet connection is fine and all other games are working great so im not quite sure whats the problem. Any help regarding the problem is much appriciated since i really want to try out Legion. Thanks in advance. -
0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page     

The time now is 19-04-2024, 15:07:02
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x