User
Pass
2FA

Unable to Login

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message1582
Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

(since 21-06-2019 04:21)

Votes: 3

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 21:12:22 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, i keep getting " We couldn't log you in with what you just enterd.Pls try again (BLZ51900003)

I used all possible exe , in the begining of coursef i used launcher_freakz .exe, then launcher_freakz-64.exe,then wow. exe,then wow-64. exe , i have the same proablem => We couln't log you in with what you enterd .

I read the 3 common possible proablems for this particular issue.

1. You are not useing our launcher : i used all that had exe, no success, if there is a particular launcher that i might not know about, pls share link for it and il try that too.

2.You incorrectly created your account etc... My account was made in 2013, and i was active almost daily on it for 2 years. I strongly disagree that account creation is the proablem here, + i have a 110 paladin, which means, i already played legion patch here on freakz before i stoped playing.

3. You have a very old account etc.. Yes i have a very old account, and i did login on website many times,the account name and password work just fine on the website ,it does not matter what i try, i keep getting the same proablem.

How do i connect when i already made sure i checked out all possible issues for this particular proablem ?

0 0

Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 21:54:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://forum.wow-freakz.com/More-solutions-for-login-problems-t519529.html

I saw that link of suggestions aswell, i did all that and i still have the same proablem.
1. i set the NetTcpPortSharing, from disabled to automatic + pc restart.
2.I downloaded again the whole torrent client 41+ giga.
3. I deleted catch folder, i deleted launcher_freaks-64 and wow-64 exe.
4 etc...
I did all the suggestions and i still have the same proablem.

I have only one thought left in mind , maby my account is frozen/blocked/innactive by you guys. AND YES, i DID login on the website as requested for old account reactivation .

P.s i would like to mention 4 things
1.i never recived "Read only" in either of the torrent client download, i really searched all folders from top to bottom for it, i just never recived the "read only" thingy.
2.where can i dowload the MOP version at least
3. I have win 10 64 bit.
4.i's there any hope ?

https://imgur.com/a/Hkz6JIw

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:01:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Cristiana26,

Please open the config.WTF file in the WTF folder and show a screenshot of it.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.

Last edited by Sarah on 17-06-2019, 22:02:05; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:14:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello sarah.

I deleted everything, now im downloading the whole client again, i will send pictures in a few mins when i will have the client again.

But, won't you accept teamviwer and let you try whatever you want insted, i think is faster that way, besides i will learn what needs to be done by watching you directly, is that ok with you? Please ^^ ?

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:20:28 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I would prefer not to do it, what I'm asking for isn't hard to do. I'm actually sure that it's something very simple.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:31:15 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

https://imgur.com/a/C8nUhcy here you go
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:44:30 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Looks good, now launch the game through the launcher and login.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Cristiana26

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 22:54:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Same proablem no matter what i try, that's why i suggested tw, my proablem might be more complicated then it should be.Maby the client is incomplete since it seems from what i read in other topics that , im the only one that did not recive read only in data folder.
Either way, the proablem seems to be beyond me . We can make a video call or discord or whatever tipe of program u want, im also a girl and im marryed so don't worry, i have no interest in you if by chance you are worried about stuff like that...
I need profesional help, i can't fix this -.

And out of curiousity, why is freakz getting more and more complicated to access it ? Every time i come back to play here out of nostalgia, i have a mountain of complications to deal with before i can enter and play jeez...

Pls help in any way you can if u don't want to inspect my game through team viwer - ...

https://imgur.com/a/yQSM4Rn

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 17-06-2019, 23:05:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Join the Freakz Discord, I'm on there. Easier to communicate that way.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 2 days ago)

Post Posted: 18-06-2019, 00:34:45 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Update: Issue resolved on Discord.

For anyone curious: The user needed to change her account's password on the website to force the account data to update, as that hasn't happened on its own even after multiple relogs on website.

Best regards
Sarah

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Irediel, 17 June 2019 22:37

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:14:03
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x