User
Pass
2FA

Unable to complete quest [Echo Isles] [5] An Ancient Enemy - Vol'Jin does not have '?'

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message215
adjb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2020 21:07)

Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 01:04:46 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz link:
Bug description:

I've completed the quest [Echo Isles] '[5] An Ancient Enemy' but when I try to turn it in, Vol'jin has no '?' above his head to do so.

I followed the instructions sent to me by a GM to check the .info on the quest and this had been completed by over 800 users and if this were the case, then I should clear my game cache.

I cleared game cache and this still did not fix the issue.

I need to be able to complete this in order to progress off of Echo Isles - please help!!

Proof:

Here's the proof in 2 screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/zB2mzN8

1. map location and the quest log, showing that the quest is complete - https://imgur.com/G3KtlaA
2. Vol'Jin is non-interactable and has no '?' above his head

Last edited by adjb on 13-11-2019, 01:06:55; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 13-11-2019, 10:34:37 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello adjb,

This quest isn't working, so just move on to other quests in other zones to level up further.

Still, the bug report is correct, quest is broken.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

adjb

[Mentally Stable]

(since 10-04-2020 21:07)

Post Posted: 14-11-2019, 22:55:02 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for getting back to me. I can't move on to another area because I need to complete these initial quests to get off of the Echo Isles, is there no way the Quest can be fixed?

If not, where do I go?

Thanks
Adam

0 0

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 16-04-2024, 20:19:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x