User
Pass
2FA

WOW51900323 error when login to client

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Show only staff posts
Author Message4162
vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

(since 31-03-2023 16:25)

Votes: 1

Post Posted: 16-11-2019, 21:09:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

The game worked flawlessly since i started playing on legion here, then earlier today, well, during the night after the server restart (can't remember when, but i opened a Ticket in game explaning the problem i had in-game). After a while wihtout getting a reply i logged out and went to sleep (because i had work in the evening the next day (or same day as this was after midnight).

When i woke up i wanted to do a few World Quests before work but the game would not start. Instead i got this Windows popping up.

https://imgur.com/7kXNgyi

So i re-downloaded the game form the website using µTorrent. And then i went for work.

When i got home, the download was finished and i removed the Read Only / Write protection from Legion Folder Properties and made sure that the launcher_freakz-64.exe was run as an administrator (i changed that in the property settings). The Client would launch and i logged in and got to the part where i can choose my character. The first character i saw once logged in was my Goblin DK With no Visual bug (explained further down in this post). So i thought that "hey, maby now my Demon Hunter won't have that Visual cube bug". But imidiatly when i chose my Blood Elf Demon Hunter i got the WOW51900323 error code and was Disconnected.
And each time i now log into the game, i instantly get the WOW51900323 error code.
So i don't have the option to create a New character (nor choose one of my existing characters to create a ticket in-game).

I believe this problem is Connected to the in-game problem i have*

I'm using the launcer_freakz-64 (been trying the 32-bit version as well but still same problem).

Things i have done to try and fix it one step at a time (after each step was done, i tried starting the Client again hence why there is a lot of "Run launcher_freakz-64.exe as Administrator steps)

- Deleted Cache folder.
- Run launcher_freakz-64.exe as Administrator
- Deleted WTF folder.
- Double-checked that Read only / Write Protection was off for the entire Legion Directory.
- Deleted the build.info file (as Sarah mentions here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW51900323-t566270.html)
- Open torrent download program and re-check the file, then dowloaded what was missing (as Sarah mentions here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/you-have-been-disconnected-WOW51900323-t510102.html ).
- Removing the Read Only / Write Protection in Legion folder Properties.
- Trying the Character Unstuck option (as Sarah mentions in a comment little further down: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW51900323-t566270.html)
- Followed Power's solution here: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/WoW-disconnect-BLZ51914001-t481423.html and unblocking the TCP ports he's mentions here on my router.
- Add exception for both launchers and wow.exe wow64.exe in Windows Firewall
- Moved the Legion 7.2.5 Wow Freakz folder from D:\Download to C:\Users\Kenneth\Games
- Created a New folder in C:\ called Games
- Moved Legion folder to C:\Games\
- Open Task manager and force Close all WoW (and freakz) related Applications/programs.
- Re booted my laptop.
- Re booted my laptop into safe mode (With Network enabled).

But after each step was done and i run the launcher as administrator i would still get the same error Message "You have been Disconnected (WOW51900323)"

And i have no idea what to do next.

*As i mentioned i had an in-game problem before all this started and i will now try to explain it as good as i can remember it.
The problem started about 1 hour or 2 after the server restart after midnight (i believe it was after midnight).

What happened was that i got a simple disconnect With the Message "You have been disconnected" (No error code, just that Message).
So i typed in my password and login and when i chose my Blood Elf Demon Hunter all i could see was my Demon Horns floating in the air.
I could not see my character or armor just the horns. I thought that it might be a simple Visual bug that would get fixed once i entered the world With that character.

After waiting about 10 - 20 secconds With the Leagion loading screen i get into the game and all i could see of my character was my Demon Horns floating in the air and a small little cube With white and blue chess-like pattern.
Screenshots:
1# https://imgur.com/0t6Duwu
2# https://imgur.com/e6R3Y4V
3# https://imgur.com/a/Cc8tRZD

Since i tought that it might be a small little Visual bug i tried to run the /reload command and see if that would fix the problem. But it didn't.
So i opened a ticket in game and explained the problem and provided the same screenshots link as i have here. I played for about and hour or two without getting a reply, so i logged out and went to sleep thinking that i would probably get a reply when i woke up or that the problem had been fixed overnight.

I'm sorry for any spelling mistakes and that some words have a captial letter without having a period infront of it, but when i am typing this, some words get a automatically Capital letter.

I really hope that some of you can help me get this problem fixed as i've enjoyed playing on this server!

Sincerely
Kenneth

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-11-2019, 21:24:38 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello vasquez93,

As I've mentioned before in my explanation of the error in this post: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5923393.html we don't have the solution for ALL cases yet, just for many of them.

The error is caused by missing files, files which are currently not available to you by any means until we find out what these files are, find them and add them to our CDN (Content Delivery Network) so your game can retrieve them.

I'll let developers know about your case, hopefully they will be available to gather the required information from it.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
1 0

vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 16-11-2019, 21:38:13 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello Sarah and thank you for your fast reply! -

While i understand that there must be some files that are missing, what i don't quite understand is how the files can be missing when i could play for so long and not have this problem happen (hence why i think it might be related to my in-game Visual bug where as far as i can tell the character model is missing).

Anyways i've just started a 3rd download of the Legion 7.2.5 Client download (hopefully that will solve my problem altough i think the ods are against me on this one).

Quote from that post:

We started to figure out which files are missing and, after obtaining them from various sources, added them to our own CDN, hence why we ask our players to delete the build.info file, this file serves as a cache for the game to determine which CDN to connect to. By removing it, the game re-requests this info, and we changed it on our side to direct the game towards our CDN instead of Blizzard's.

Quote end.

Is there a way for me to manually change it so that the game gets it from Your CDN, just incase that my Client won't manage to auto Connect to Your CDN after deleting the build.info?
If not, then i'll wait and hopefully my problem will be resolved eventaully -

0 0

Sarah

[Administrator]

(online 3 days ago)

Votes: 25

Battletag: postrow.ID_BATTLE_NET} 
Post Posted: 16-11-2019, 21:58:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello again,

build.info serves as a cache for the game, it tells the game which CDN to connect to (by default Blizzard's CDN).

By deleting the file, the game requests this info from the server it connects to (on every launch), and since you connect to ours, it will direct the game to connect to our CDN.

Basically there's no way to go wrong if you don't have the file, as the game will always request (and receive, of course) the latest CDN connection info by not having any cached info saved.

Best regards
Sarah

All PMs must be written in English. Bug reports in PMs will be ignored - use the Bug Report section on the forum.
0 0

vasquez93

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 17-11-2019, 03:06:49 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Just a quick update.
The 3rd download is Complete, and i removed Read Only on the folder properity and i aslo deleted my build.info file just to be sure that it won't Connect to Blizzard's CDN.
Started the launcher_freakz-64.exe as administrator and logged in, i also choose to remember my username.

Since my DK is highest in the character list and the model loaded witout problem so i thought that maybe the problem have been fixed. So i then choose my Demon Hunter. But it seems like the game froze With the sound still playing in the background and the loading bar above the character was 99% - 100% Complete (the Whole loading bar was blue). After about 2 minutes of waiting i decided to try and click the left mouse button on another character then the screen got a white faded color above it and a CMD window pop up telling me that the game could not be started and that i needed to run the launcher as administrator (i right-clicked launcer_freakz-64.exe and choose to run as Administrator, so that should not have been an issue) then when pressing enter a New Message appeared ACCESS_IS_DENIED. I don't know why that happened, but i closed the CMD window and then i choose the option to Close down the non responding program (WoW).

Then i tried to run the launcher again as a administrator. The screen went black and then the intro cinematic to Legion started (as it did the first time) and when i pressed Escape and got to the log in part i saw that my username was not remembered from last time. But i choose to log in as my DK this time, just to check if there would be any crashes… and there was not a single crash or error Message popping up -
So i logged out and clicked on my Demon Hunter and Guess what.. the Whole character loaded flawless, no character model missing, no horns just hanging in the air, no freezes and nothing bad.

So i jumped right into the game, and saw that i was in Orgrimmar for some wierd reason (My hearstone is set to uhm.. Nightfallen sanctuary (where i can turn in Nightfallen Emissary, can't remember the name of the Cave right now since i've closed down wow to start a backup). And i even got a reply from WoW Freakz Staff regarding my Visual bug that i've mentioned. I suspect that the Whole problem was a corrupt file regarding Blood Elf Demon Hunter character models and not an addon as they thought (I had 0 AddOns installed at the time when the Visual bug started, and i have 0 AddOns now).

So Yeah, i just wanted to tell you the good News, i can finally play my Demon Hunter again - and maybe the Developers might look into the corrupt or missing Blood Elf model thingy because i believe that is what caused or atleast started the Whole WOW51900323 error in my case.

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 10:49:42
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x