User
Pass
2FA

[REJECTED] [Warlock][Demonology] imps

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs
Author Message830
kdox

[Mentally Stable]

(since 23-12-2021 18:19)

Post Posted: 09-04-2021, 13:33:31 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

[Warlock][Demonology] imps
WoW Freakz spell link: 55659
Character name:krottes
Bug description: When I pulled in donjon they targeted the closest target instead of mine. So if we pulled boss skipping a pack sometimes they will aggro the pack. Not ideal.
Proof: Can't take videos just test it.

0 1

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-04-2021, 19:29:03 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hello, kdox.

Please gather valid video proof of the issue and it will be investigated by our Warlock Class Moderator.
On the side note, if a hostile NPC is in the proximity of one of the Wild Imps, they will most likely aggro it. That's how it's supposed to be.
As far the Wild Imps focusing a closest target to you instead of the primary one on which you cast Hand of Gul'dan, I haven't been able to reproduce the issue. Everything seems to be working fine.

For example:
If you cast Hand of Gul'dan on target A and then switch to target B, the Wild Imps will not switch to target B until the target A has been killed. It's how it works on retail as well. Your Wild Imps always prioritize the target on which Hand of Gul'dan was cast on in the first place.

Last edited by Zlu on 09-04-2021, 19:31:09; edited 1 time in total
1 0

kdox

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 09-04-2021, 19:53:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Yeah i know for the switching target. My problem is not that one it is that imps are focusing on the closest one at some point. Do you have any software to recommend to take videos in screenshots?
I don't want to mix all issues but have you also seen the fact demonic tyran getting passive sometimes or do I need to create another report for that one ?

Thank you for your attention. I will try to make the videos asap.

Cheers

0 0

Zlu

[Mentally Stable]

(online 3 weeks ago)

Votes: 9

Post Posted: 09-04-2021, 20:07:04 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

If you are using Nvidia GPU, you can press ALT + F9 to start recording. If you aren't, there are many recording softwares like Fraps, Obs,etc... You can search on Google.

And no, I haven't noticed any problem with Demonic Tyrant. If you have proof of it not working as intended, make a separate Bug Report by opening a new topic. Don't mix two Bug Reports into same topic.

0 0

kdox

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 10-04-2021, 16:19:35 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hi zlu,

I hope you are doing well. I was wondering do you have a ptr to do the test. I would need some help to reproduce that one. I don't want to bother a group by pulling ads in dungeons. I have done my video on the demonic tyrant. Ty for your help with software.

Cheers

EDIT: Close subject happens not enough often. Just twice in the dungeon. Maybe keep an eye on boss having a period of transition such as the first one of tol tagor. The imps when you are in combat are looking for another target when the boss is untargetabable.

Last edited by kdox on 04-05-2021, 12:41:45; edited 1 time in total
0 0

Lechies

[Mentally Stable]

(since 15-04-2022 08:52)

Votes: 4

Post Posted: 17-05-2021, 22:25:10 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Hey, I could not find any issue regarding this. If this happens again maybe try to bring some video proof if it's possible. Thank you.

Discord: Lechies#8965
0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Lechies, 17 May 2021 20:25

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> WoW Freakz - Shadowlands -> Bug Report -> Rejected bugs  

The time now is 29-03-2024, 00:07:56
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x