User
Pass
2FA

[Warrior] [Arms] vs instanced PvP on freakz
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash
Author Message2359
IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

(since 18-01-2021 16:26)

Votes: 7

Post Posted: 11-10-2019, 01:16:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

WoW Freakz spell link: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5917453.html
Bug description:
Proof:
Blyst wrote:
I checked the stats with the same Ilvl as Swifty in the first Video you posted, and I end up with the same exact stats as he has on that video.
I added video and screens to prove my statements, where is the proof of your "tests" ?
Show us those stats you say, real damage, or tooltips that match with ilvl in PVP, Show us numbers not just words.

Most of you guys with "helper" rank do, is trying to make us think warrior is "fine" in PvP... why? Can't understand whats the deal on spreading BS and lies, who is behind the scene so interested to keep this class in useless "lame" state in PvP?

PS. Not a single Warrior in top of last Arena season on freakz: https://forum.wow-freakz.com/view-post-5918615.html

On retail @7.2.5 Arms spec was in top of arena ladders, and had the best Performance in both PvP/PvE.
All can check youtube for info, or look at what blizz players said https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758025601#1

Last edited by IronWill on 11-10-2019, 01:18:33; edited 1 time in total
1 0

divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 18-11-2019 13:21)

Votes: 17

Post Posted: 15-10-2019, 15:48:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

i admire your determination to solve this issue but i will say this to you: the staff is not experienced with this kind of issues or is just unwilling to help , i argued over and over with them in regards to warrior problems, bringing them proofs so evident that even an infant would know what to decide. But no they had other opinions, every single time they replied with no proofs and closed the topic. We have to get used to the communism

@Freakz Staff + Shokeru

I want you to prove to me what you can hit with 1.2 mil + execute and mortal strike in arenas with no avatar and 600-900k mortal strikes with no dmg increase on you just like this guy, which has lower gear than my 956 warrior. It wouldn't be a problem if we were to talk about 20-30k dmg diff, but we talk about 600k difference on some abilities, which is just insane

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bnpeBZOKvt4&t=414:

Until you can actually do this, you have no right to tell me that the Warrior works as intended. This class is trash on freakz, compared to retail where it was godlike.

Last edited by divinity4uuu on 15-10-2019, 16:17:56; edited 5 times in total
2 0

yassine303
[Banned user]

Banned

(since 26-04-2020 16:49)

Votes: 2

Post Posted: 15-10-2019, 21:33:26 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

War executed the prist 844k in defesive stance without CS buff and freakz say war warks fine . Btw only thing wrong on this video is that it hapenes before the MS had a damage reduction in pvp . War is trash in freakz , it should be in top lader in 2v2 ans
2 0

IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 15-10-2019, 21:39:18 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I understand what you say, damn you even donated... sure it feels bad to play half year(or more) with half damage in PvP.

The questions are: Why(How) do they get "Helper" rank if they are so inexperienced, and why they have the right to close bug reports without any(legit) reason... who is recruiting or managing this kind of people.

Main developer(s) is (are) also ignoring this problem. I assume this is because they don't want to admit that there are big problems with PvP templates... especially when there is no reliable source to check them, and no one to do some complex math calculations for them. But even like this, there are retail videos(which we provided), with real damage and spell tooltips that don't lie.

There is not even much to talk, it's simple: if Arms spec gets 35% damage increase on spells in PvP we will see retail numbers and tooltips. Not a hard fix, just no interest - . (Sad fact is that there are still plenty of ppl playing here pvp, and not realising the (real) full potentiall of his class/spec.)

divinity4uuu wrote:
@Freakz Staff + Shokeru

I want you to prove to me what you can hit with 1.2 mil + execute and mortal strike in arenas with no avatar and 600-900k mortal strikes with no dmg increase on you just like this guy, which has lower gear than my 956 warrior. It wouldn't be a problem if we were to talk about 20-30k dmg diff, but we talk about 600k difference on some abilities, which is just insane
Until you can actually do this, you have no right to tell me that the Warrior works as intended. This class is trash on freakz, compared to retail where it was godlike.
Also this -
As proof they can see Swifty's damage, where he crits with execute (on unholy DK) for 1m+ without concordance proc, only flask and Shattered Defenses.

3:02

Last edited by IronWill on 15-10-2019, 21:57:01; edited 1 time in total
1 0

divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 09:10:27 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Look, its been 10 days since the post has been made and not even 1 dev or someone from the staff had a look or saying in this. U will see that in another 10 days the topic will be closed, no action.

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

(since 22-05-2022 09:36)

Votes: 26

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 14:28:51 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

I just checked the last post you made and the main thing that I noticed is that the strength template seems broken, on arms at 931 I got 27k strength compared to swifty's 31k, however this does not seem to be the only issue that the spec has right now, I'll leave this topic for Blyst to check the actual values etcetera since I don't know enough about warrior to make a proper judgement here.

Greetings, Barney

-edit- I was just testing this myself and I managed to get a 500k non crit execute with PVP on, after using colossus smash without avatar etc etc.

Spoiler:

XXX Barney

Last edited by Barnacle on 21-10-2019, 14:41:19; edited 2 times in total
1 0

yassine303
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 15:27:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Finaly. thx for checking this out
0 0

divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 15:36:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:

-edit- I was just testing this myself and I managed to get a 500k non crit execute with PVP on, after using colossus smash without avatar etc etc.

Having PvP turned on or off when hitting a dummy or in duels/ wpvp doesn't work. You need to be in arena/bg. Try to play some 2v2 skirmishes preferably or a bg if u want and have a bit of time. Use a dmg recount, and at the end look for highest hit for each ability.(mortal strike, overpower, rend, execute, slam, opportunity strikes)

Last edited by divinity4uuu on 21-10-2019, 15:51:20; edited 1 time in total
1 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 15:58:14 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

divinity4uuu wrote:
Barnacle wrote:

Having PvP turned on or off when hitting a dummy or in duels/ wpvp doesn't work. You need to be in arena/bg. Try to play some 2v2 skirmishes preferably or a bg if u want and have a bit of time. Use a dmg recount, and at the end look for highest hit for each ability.(mortal strike, overpower, rend, execute, slam, opportunity strikes)

Check the screenshot, in the top right corner you can see that the instance pvp buff is turned on

XXX Barney

0 0

divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 16:39:12 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:
divinity4uuu wrote:
Barnacle wrote:

Check the screenshot, in the top right corner you can see that the instance pvp buff is turned on

We don't know how authentic this is. I can gladly help you with this in real content ( that players encounter) we can go in a .challenge. Just msg me when i am online ( divyx) ~ 1h

0 0

yassine303
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 16:49:41 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

pz watch this video
https://youtube.com/watch?v=7eQfWiEMU-I:

1st u can see template and health he has at 5:33 at 57 trait and 923 ilvl they are completly different from what we have (lower)
2nd u can see his damage throught the video rend and slams are doing great damage then freakz . at 10:36s he executed the rogue 1.486 m . and also this can never hapen in freakz
pz watch the video and see ur self

0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 17:18:53 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

divinity4uuu wrote:
Barnacle wrote:
divinity4uuu wrote:
Barnacle wrote:

We don't know how authentic this is. I can gladly help you with this in real content ( that players encounter) we can go in a .challenge. Just msg me when i am online ( divyx) ~ 1h

its the exact same buff you get when entering instanced pvp, its on the dev realm so i can check what is going on and get any buff i want etc. so yes, this is 100% authentic

XXX Barney

0 0

divinity4uuu
[Banned user]

Banned

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 21:37:58 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:
I just checked the last post you made and the main thing that I noticed is that the strength template seems broken, on arms at 931 I got 27k strength compared to swifty's 31k, however this does not seem to be the only issue that the spec has right now, I'll leave this topic for Blyst to check the actual values etcetera since I don't know enough about warrior to make a proper judgement here.

Greetings, Barney

Spoiler:

just made some arenas, 500k crit on plate, i have 956 ilvl and 59 traits, 28k strenght

0 0

IronWill

[Mentally Stable]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 23:13:00 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

Barnacle wrote:
I just checked the last post you made and the main thing that I noticed is that the strength template seems broken, on arms at 931 I got 27k strength compared to swifty's 31k, however this does not seem to be the only issue that the spec has right now, I'll leave this topic for Blyst to check the actual values
How can Blyst be trusted if he said: I checked the stats with the same Ilvl as Swifty in the first Video you posted, and I end up with the same exact stats as he has on that video. As others have already pointed out in the topic every pvp hotfix has been implemented, and there is no bug here. (Wtf Surprise ???)
Everyone in that topic says there are problems, but seems he can't read properly.
Also, he completely ignored this post since he closed the previous one.

Anyway, here we go again: Screenshots. Swiftys PvP stats vs freakz PvP stats , we are both 933 ilvl.
Swifty's stats => 30.154 strength(without flask), 91.191 stamina, 6.531 armor.
Freakz stats => 27.926 strength, 88.656 stamina, 5.398 armor.

Also please explain us the big difference between retail spell tooltips and freakz.
retail Rend 94.342 vs freakz 69.721,
retail Overpower 277.477 vs freakz 205.062, retail Opportunity strikes 118.390 vs freakz 87.493, and retail Bladestorm 1.4m vs freakz 1m. (all freakz seplls are missing a 35% damage increase.)

LE: Almost forgot about Mortal Strike:
retail = 286.214 https://imgur.com/a/zuyqvKL
freakz = 192.617 https://imgur.com/a/kio5KRW

What is here hard to understand, @shocker @quicksand? (oh wait, they are ignoring.)

Barnacle wrote:
Spoiler:
Don't check on Dummies, even with PvP template buff, because (if I'm not wrong) pve trinkets and tier set bonuses can proc. Do this in Arena vs Players, to exclude mistakes.

Last edited by IronWill on 21-10-2019, 23:39:48; edited 2 times in total
0 0

Barnacle

[Barney The Dinosaur]

Post Posted: 21-10-2019, 23:48:16 | Translate post to: ... (Click for more languages)

As I said before, I don't play arms, only protection, so I have no idea how the spec works or should work. I agree that there is a huge issue with the spec regarding instanced PVP right now, but I don't feel like I can contribute to this discussion in a helpful manner.
Regarding
IronWill wrote:
Don't check on Dummies, even with PvP template buff, because (if I'm not wrong) pve trinkets and tier set bonuses can proc. Do this in Arena vs Players, to exclude mistakes.

I've checked this myself aswell and the tier sets and trinkets were not proccing anything (dont even have on proc trinkets on the char)

I will leave this topic for people who are more knowledgable than me to figure out what exactly is causing the issues with arms.
Keep in mind however that being nice to people is the best way to get them to help you.

Greetings, Barney

XXX Barney

0 0

Topic locked

Topic is closed, you cannot post any messages in it anymore

Locked by Barnacle, 28 October 2019 17:57

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Freakz Forum Index -> Trash Bin -> Trash  
Go to page 1, 2  Next    

The time now is 24-04-2024, 16:36:54
Copyright info

Based on phpBB ro/com
B

I forgot my password

This message appears only once, so
like us now until it's too late ! :D
x